Coldspring @ LaMarque

TROJANSWIN

[quote name="HDBobcatFuneralDirector" post="1272599" timestamp="1347731592"]
La Marque should have won
[/quote]
??? ???
CS fumbled on the 2.  Threw a pick in the end zone (receiver was wide open, quarterback under threw the ball and allowed the DB to catch up).  Recovered the onside kick after half time unopposed and lost the ball on a pretty iffy call of offsides.  Had the La Marque defense on their heals most of the night.  Stuffed La Marque in overtime.  Punched it in fairly easily to finish the game in overtime.  Honestly, I don't mean any offense to La Marque, but Coldspring dominated the game for the second half.  The La Marque players were all limping around and staying down on the field the last half.  Not sure why you think La Marque should have won other than the fact that they were ranked higher.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="TROJANSWIN" post="1272658" timestamp="1347733721"]
[quote author=HDBobcatFuneralDirector link=topic=102871.msg1272599#msg1272599 date=1347731592]
La Marque should have won
[/quote]
??? ???
CS fumbled on the 2.  Threw a pick in the end zone (receiver was wide open, quarterback under threw the ball and allowed the DB to catch up).  Recovered the onside kick after half time unopposed and lost the ball on a pretty iffy call of offsides.  Had the La Marque defense on their heals most of the night.  Stuffed La Marque in overtime.  Punched it in fairly easily to finish the game in overtime.  Honestly, I don't mean any offense to La Marque, but Coldspring dominated the game for the second half.  The La Marque players were all limping around and staying down on the field the last half.  Not sure why you think La Marque should have won other than the fact that they were ranked higher.
[/quote]

I have to agree CS turned the ball over 4 times if you count the onside kick 5 times and still managed the win. I dont think you can really question the refs when your throwing punches right in front of them. I dont think we saw either teams best game, but last night CS overcame there mistakes and earned the win.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    geho
    Newest Member
    geho