LC-M at WO-S Predictions

[quote name="A Bear's Bear" post="1251415" timestamp="1345949051"]
All I know is if I can't get a live game feed of the game again this year I am going to be writing some very angry letters to a lot of different people. Also, I want about 20000 in-game updates on SETXsports.  Someone needs to make this happen
[/quote]Probably be on KOGT.com!

[quote name="A Bear's Bear" post="1251415" timestamp="1345949051"]
All I know is if I can't get a live game feed of the game again this year I am going to be writing some very angry letters to a lot of different people. Also, I want about 20000 in-game updates on SETXsports.  Someone needs to make this happen
[/quote]

Amen

if the passing game for wo-s is clicking mustangs by 2 TDs ,the mustangs  DL will have there hands full with the LC-M running back. at this time wo-s is serching for a running game to go along with there passing game mustange need more balance but that will come in time

[quote name="caneyhead" post="1251813" timestamp="1346007394"]
WOS 35 , LCM 8
[/quote]

LCM would have to completely self destruct for this to happen . Rivalries tend to be a significant factor in the final score or outcome . Not saying that LCM will win . Just saying that I don't see it being that lopsided .

Lopsided :      Yes
That Lopsided: No

WOS by 17

[quote name="skipper" post="1251717" timestamp="1345999850"]
if the passing game for wo-s is clicking mustangs by 2 TDs ,the mustangs  DL will have there hands full with the LC-M running back. at this time wo-s is serching for a running game to go along with there passing game mustange need more balance but that will come in time
[/quote]

Have not seen a passing or running game from the Stangs thus far.Sure hope it comes around.From what I've seen from tha Stangs you can't count LCM out of this one.

[quote name="orangecoog" post="1252516" timestamp="1346082045"]
WOS will easily win this one again. Look at the history of this series, has LCM even one honestly even one game. Go Stangs.
[/quote]

I think the all time series is like 24-2 WOS.  I think LCM won in 1982 and 1994.  Those wins were by a large margin, so there have not been many games in this rivalry that have been close.  Maybe 2 or 3.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder