Orange Crush (18U) Gold Tryouts

Orange Crush Gold will have tryouts at the Orange Crush Fields on the corner of Burnett and Newton in Orange. Across the street from WOS High School football stadium. Below are the dates and times for each.

Saturday  August 11    1:00 PM
Sunday    August 12    2:00 PM
Saturday  August 18    1:00 PM
Sunday    August 19    4:00 PM  OPEN PRACTICE

[color=orange]CRUSH had another successful year and once again had 100% of all Seniors signed to play College ball.[/color]  If you have any questions concerning tryouts or the CRUSH Organization please contact any of the following :

John Harrell
Cell :    (409) 988-1142
Home : (409) 746-9706
email : [email protected]

Frank Russell
Cell :  (409)673-8264

Michael Shugart
Cell :  (409)779-1593

Randy Ragsdale
Cell : (409) 670-3732

Think I will be at the open practice on Sunday.  I went to the tryout this past Sunday and was very impressed with the amount of girls who showed up.  I must say that I will always be proud that my daughter was a part of the Crush Organization.  I want to thank John Harrell for being a part of my daughter’s life, for it was he that helped developed her into the player that she is today.  Also, Harrell’s Gold Team has 8 girls that will be going off to play at the college level.  With the amount of girls that showed up this past weekend, I can’t wait to see this Saturday and Sunday who shows up at these tryouts and practice. 

Now I look forward to seeing her play at Lamar, Go Cards.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder