SETXsports Football Previews: Look here for links

WOSgrad, this may be a stretch, but is there any way you could do a preview of Angleton? i know they are not a SE Texas school, but noticed that you did GBall, Sante Fe and Friendswood. Plus Angleton has played Dayton the past 2 years and will now play Nederland the next 2, so I was just wondering. You did a heck of a job with the ones you've done so far.

[quote name="ATWILDCAT" post="1239366" timestamp="1343151320"]
WOSgrad, this may be a stretch, but is there any way you could do a preview of Angleton? i know they are not a SE Texas school, but noticed that you did GBall, Sante Fe and Friendswood. Plus Angleton has played Dayton the past 2 years and will now play Nederland the next 2, so I was just wondering. You did a heck of a job with the ones you've done so far.
[/quote]

First, I do appreciate the kind words and I am sincerely flattered at a request to do others.

Now for a reason that I did ones for schools that you had mentioned was that they are now district mates of SETX schools Baytown Lee and Goose Creek Memorial who are now in 24-4A with Friendswood, Galena Park, Galveston Ball, Pearland Dawson, Santa Fe and Texas City.  I followed that course with every district 3A and above (I didn't do it for 2A and below because of lack of response from the schools outside of SETX to my questionnaire). 

I am not real sure about doing another at this point as I have not been in contact with Coach Roark so he has not had the opportunity to fill out my questionnaire (although it is much shorter than the ones sent by DCTF or FNF) and I wish not to post merely a rehash of Angleton's DCTF entry for legal reasons.  Plus, to fufill the request would probably lead to more requests and that is a load that I am not sure I would be able to do as I have moved on to other tasks in preparation of the upcoming season.

As a measure of appreciation, though, I will do this.  If you can remind me in April of 2013, I will add Angleton to my list for next year.

Boy I hope I know what I am getting into, lol!

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1239381" timestamp="1343153233"]
[quote author=ATWILDCAT link=topic=100838.msg1239366#msg1239366 date=1343151320]
[/quote]

First, I do appreciate the kind words and I am sincerely flattered at a request to do others.

Now for a reason that I did ones for schools that you had mentioned was that they are now district mates of SETX schools Baytown Lee and Goose Creek Memorial who are now in 24-4A with Friendswood, Galena Park, Galveston Ball, Pearland Dawson, Santa Fe and Texas City.  I followed that course with every district 3A and above (I didn't do it for 2A and below because of lack of response from the schools outside of SETX to my questionnaire). 

I am not real sure about doing another at this point as I have not been in contact with Coach Roark so he has not had the opportunity to fill out my questionnaire (although it is much shorter than the ones sent by DCTF or FNF) and I wish not to post merely a rehash of Angleton's DCTF entry for legal reasons.  Plus, to fufill the request would probably lead to more requests and that is a load that I am not sure I would be able to do as I have moved on to other tasks in preparation of the upcoming season.

As a measure of appreciation, though, I will do this.  If you can remind me in April of 2013, I will add Angleton to my list for next year.

[/quote] Hey Grad You are doing a great job. but just one small question. what about silsbee are you going to do one for them?

[quote name="CATS80" post="1239420" timestamp="1343160284"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=100838.msg1239381#msg1239381 date=1343153233]
[quote author=ATWILDCAT link=topic=100838.msg1239366#msg1239366 date=1343151320]
[/quote]

[/quote] Hey Grad You are doing a great job. but just one small question. what about silsbee are you going to do one for them?
[/quote]

Of course he is. Go to the preview forum and look at the schedule from when the previews will be posted.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1239421" timestamp="1343160795"]
[quote author=CATS80 link=topic=100838.msg1239420#msg1239420 date=1343160284]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Of course he is. Go to the preview forum and look at the schedule from when the previews will be posted.
[/quote]Thanks Aggi  I was overlooking that 

[quote name="CATS80" post="1239420" timestamp="1343160284"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Silsbee's preview is due to be released on Thursday.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1239445" timestamp="1343165895"]
[quote author=CATS80 link=topic=100838.msg1239420#msg1239420 date=1343160284]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Silsbee's preview is due to be released on Thursday.
[/quote]Yes Thanks .  Aggi pointed out where the schedule was . I was totally missing it. sorry

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83