16U/18U try outs !!!!!! Times posted !!!!!!!

Texas Shockwave 16/18U (Oler) try outs coming soon.

Texas Shockwave 16/18U (Oler) will be hosting open try outs for the 2012/2013 season on August 18th & 19th . We will be playing in the 3 Easton Elite Showcase tournaments, the Stars over Texas showcase in Beaumont , and the Ronald Mcdonald this fall. Our spring schedule will include 3 more showcase events and we will attend the Fireworks and ASA nationals. We are looking for dedicated student athletes who excel in the class room, in their community and on the softball field.
We strive to develop great student athletes and work hard to prepare them and their parents for the recruiting process. If you want an opportunity to join us in the pursuit of your goals call 409-200-5185 or email [email protected] or 281-731-4191 or email [email protected] to RSVP your spot at our try out. If you want more information about our organization you can check us out at www.Texasshockwave.com.
Try out location will be at 600 Little Cedar Bayou in La Porte, Tx on August 18th & 19th. Please be sure to RSVP so we can keep you [color=blue][/color]informed of any schedule changes and confirm try out times.

[color=blue][b]Times will be at noon on both days on field #2.[/b][/color]

Quick plug for the organization as a whole...

My darling knucklehead (DK) plays on the 18U team.  I can tell you in the ASA Gold qualifiers last month and the trip to Colorado this past week, Coach Scott was tireless in his recruiting efforts.  DK has an offer and several more very solid prospects and she only started the recruiting game in late May.  It takes a tremendous amount of time to write letters, send emails, etc... but if your DK puts in the work, the Shockwave organization will be there to help.

I'm sure the other organizations in the area do much the same thing, but I wasn't sure if many here knew the current Shockwave organization, so there's my two cents.       

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder