GOOSE CREEK MEMORIAL VS. LIVINGSTON GAME 2 BROADCAST/Series tied 1-1!

This Class 4A Bi-District best of three series shifts to Livingston tonight as the Goose Creek Memorial Patriots travel up to Polk County to take on the Livingston Lions.  The Patriots hold a 1-0 series lead via a 11-0 victory last night in Baytown.

The winner of this series will face the winner of the Kingwood Park/Mangolia West series.  Magnolia West holds a 1-0 lead in that series with Game 2 tonight in Magnolia.

Join Ken Luck for all of the action from Pedigo Park in Livingston beginning with the first pitch at 7 pm tonight by either tuning into The Eagle, KETX 92.3 FM or by clicking on the following link:

http://setxsports.com/index.php/broadcasts/live-games/livingston-lions-sports/1292-livingston-football

ENJOY LIVE 4A PLAYOFF BASEBALL ACTION ON YOUR SOURCE FOR SPORTS IN SOUTHEAST TEXAS, SETXSPORTS.COM!!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="OhBilly18" post="1218279" timestamp="1336143883"]
Who threw for both teams last night??
[/quote]
No one!  That's against the rules.  Each team has its own thrower/pitcher. :)

[quote name="Tigersvoice" post="1218282" timestamp="1336144037"]
[quote author=OhBilly18 link=topic=99693.msg1218279#msg1218279 date=1336143883]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Okay. Lol. Who threw for each individual team last night?? That better. ;) ;) ;)

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="OhBilly18" post="1218286" timestamp="1336144660"]
[quote author=Tigersvoice link=topic=99693.msg1218282#msg1218282 date=1336144037]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Okay. Lol. Who threw for each individual team last night?? That better. ;) ;) ;)
[/quote]

GCM- Michael Martinez (CG)
LHS- Andrew Lantrip (3.1 IP) and a reliever (2.1)

[quote name="GCMPats" post="1218303" timestamp="1336146053"]
[quote author=OhBilly18 link=topic=99693.msg1218286#msg1218286 date=1336144660]
[quote author=Tigersvoice link=topic=99693.msg1218282#msg1218282 date=1336144037]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

GCM- Michael Martinez (CG)
LHS- Andrew Lantrip (3.1 IP) and a reliever (2.1)
[/quote]
Thank you.

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1218246" timestamp="1336142232"]
Run rule them in 5 then run over to Florida's and grab some BBQ.  Get-M Patriots.
[/quote]
That's what I was thinkin !!  Hard to beat ol' Flordia's..  Almost worth me makin that trip for the game, just so I can fill my gut at Florida's..  I believe I will stick around town though and go show some support for the Coogs !! .  I am definately looking for a different outturn betweeen Crosby & LCM.  Best of luck to ya Pats.  Show em how it's done !!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin

• Hold them accountable? Like here in Texas where we have, by any definition, the most conservative Speaker that we’ve ever had. He pushed through an abortion ban and border security measures, reduced school taxes, etc… and the people who put him in office are firing him for not being MAGA enough.    Every third commercial on TV is Trump (or somebody who supports Trump) calling Phelan a RINO and supporting an impotent replacement for the most powerful person in the House.    It’s 100% MAGA, and it’s 12000% stupid.    “oh, he didn’t do those things by himself” says everyone who doesn’t understand parliamentary procedure. 
    • @bullets13 not sure why it double posted the topic.. delete this one plz sir
    • Me personally I respect posters like @bullets13 @CardinalBacker they vote for a guy and can call out others in the party or the direction a party can be headed.... others on here fall "lockstep" with whatever happens and defend by all means is the mantra it seems... no need to call out names, it's probably you if your mad at this statement 🤣 
    • I recall prior to midterms the R's and the "red wave" would get America "back on track" etc.... they would end this and stop Biden from that blah blah blah, so what's the problem? It looks like a circus show from both sides and whoever can sit or stand with a straight face and defend it is a 🤡! Desantis would've been a slam dunk for the R's and he possibly would've got my vote... now they pick a guy who lost the popular vote twice lol (yeah I know that means nothing in grand scheme of things).. point being is the dude is highly unlikeable (I also know this doesn't matter) 👈🏾 just getting ahead of the deflectors... personally I hope the clown gets in there so ppl can see how ultra right the clown is trying to push America for... IF he wins in November you can bet he will be on a rampage for 4 years getting lil if anything done, will most likely spend his term for the same thing some of yall complain about daily, going after his opponents... but hey the D's do it right? So yeah it's cool if we do it SMH We're supposed to vote on policies etc while at the same time the person you vote for that made promises to change or fix this and that complains about his predecessor being the issue! It's all a joke What have R's done that's good for America since midterms?  What have D's done? And please leave your feelings out of this and be truthful if possible!
    • I recall prior to midterms the R's and the "red wave" would get America "back on track" etc.... they would end this and stop Biden from that blah blah blah, so what's the problem? It looks like a circus show from both sides and whoever can sit or stand with a straight face and defend it is a 🤡! Desantis would've been a slam dunk for the R's and he possibly would've got my vote... now they pick a guy who lost the popular vote twice lol (yeah I know that means nothing in grand scheme of things).. point being is the dude is highly unlikeable (I also know this doesn't matter) 👈🏾 just getting ahead of the deflectors... personally I hope the clown gets in there so ppl can see how ultra right the clown is trying to push America for... IF he wins in November you can bet he will be on a rampage for 4 years getting lil if anything done, will most likely spend his term for the same thing some of yall complain about daily, going after his opponents... but hey the D's do it right? So yeah it's cool if we do it SMH We're supposed to vote on policies etc while at the same time the person you vote for that made promises to change or fix this and that complains about his predecessor being the issue! It's all a joke What have R's done that's good for America since midterms?  What have D's done? And please leave your feelings out of this and be truthful if possible!
  • Topics