Prudhomme to sign with McLennan

I wonder if Stevenash is still giving 3-1 odds on Prudhomme getting a DI scholarship?

I know that he could still "wind up" at a DI, but it will have to be after 1-2 years at a JUCO.

I guess we need Steve to clarify if he meant that his bet was for Shawn to get the DI scholly out of high school and not juco.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1208415" timestamp="1334064707"]
I wonder if Stevenash is still giving 3-1 odds on Prudhomme getting a DI scholarship?

I know that he could still "wind up" at a DI, but it will have to be after 1-2 years at a JUCO.

I guess we need Steve to clarify if he meant that his bet was for Shawn to get the DI scholly out of high school and not juco.
[/quote]

My bet was for the D-1 directly out of high school.  Perhaps you should have accepted my wager offer. 

[quote name="KHSAlum400" post="1208580" timestamp="1334079769"]
Congrats to Shawn!

OAN, this further strengthens my argument about kids transferring schools "within" Southeast Texas. Ain't that right, Dove?  :) ;)
[/quote]LOL! I think if a kid is good enough, he can attend and play ball where he wants to in southeast texas. 

[quote name="KHSAlum400" post="1208580" timestamp="1334079769"]
Congrats to Shawn!

OAN, this further strengthens my argument about kids transferring schools "within" Southeast Texas. Ain't that right, Dove?  :) ;)
[/quote]

Since Shawn was a student at HJ long before he participated in athletics, what is your point?

[/quote]

In my opinion, this particular post is totally inappropriate for this particular thread. If I am not mistaken this topic is to discuss Shawn's ACCOMPLISHMENT not odds on bet on a completely different post .  Although, I completely understand your intent was to throw pie in Nash's face this post could be easily misconstrued as belittlement of his JUCO signing. The ole smile :) before the punch  :-[ tactic is still functioning at a high level. [b]Back to the topic-congratulations "Shawn" on all of your achievements.[/b]

[quote name="lamar73!" post="1208605" timestamp="1334081503"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=98745.msg1208415#msg1208415 date=1334064707]

[/quote]

In my opinion, this particular post is totally inappropriate for this particular thread. If I am not mistaken this topic is to discuss Shawn's ACCOMPLISHMENT not odds on bet on a completely different post .  Although, I completely understand your intent was to throw pie in Nash's face this post could be easily misconstrued as belittlement of his JUCO signing. The ole smile :) before the punch  :-[ tactic is still functioning at a high level. [b]Back to the topic-congratulations "Shawn" on all of your achievements.[/b]
[/quote]As much as I hate to defend Aggie (I'm beginning to feel a little quezzy in da stomach), I think we all accept that Aggie was *poking* at Nash. ;D

[quote name="stevenash" post="1208613" timestamp="1334081983"]
Be honest Dove- If you can " get to me" a little ( or a lot) you will side with whomever is throwing the pie.  I have no problem with it.  Keep firing.
[/quote] I dunno Nash, agreeing with Aggie is a tall order to take in. Lucifer (Aggie)in one hand and
The Prince of Darkness (Nash) in the other.  ;D

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1208627" timestamp="1334083326"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=98745.msg1208613#msg1208613 date=1334081983]
Be honest Dove- If you can " get to me" a little ( or a lot) you will side with whomever is throwing the pie.  I have no problem with it.  Keep firing.
[/quote] I dunno Nash, agreeing with Aggie is a tall order to take in. Lucifer (Aggie)in one hand and
[/quote]

And a pure Angel in the middle?

[quote name="stevenash" post="1208630" timestamp="1334083749"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=98745.msg1208627#msg1208627 date=1334083326]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=98745.msg1208613#msg1208613 date=1334081983]
[/quote]

And a pure Angel in the middle?
[/quote]That would be me. Your brother from another momma ;D

[/quote]
I may be wrong, but that kind of seemed like an " I told you so " post, which wouldn't be very nice considering how hard the young man worked to get where he is, and now people are saying its JUCO not D-1, so what? He's getting an education and doing what he loves, congrats.

[quote name="stevenash" post="1208604" timestamp="1334081080"]
[quote author=KHSAlum400 link=topic=98745.msg1208580#msg1208580 date=1334079769]
Congrats to Shawn!

[/quote]

Since Shawn was a student at HJ long before he participated in athletics, what is your point?
[/quote]

Steve,

My point was not directed at, or in any way, on a knock on Shawn. Everyone knows Shawn has been at HJ.

I was simply referencing a "discussion" Dove and I have had on this board a few times regarding the reasons behind kids transferring schools within Southeast Texas.

[quote name="KHSAlum400" post="1208737" timestamp="1334093416"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=98745.msg1208604#msg1208604 date=1334081080]
[quote author=KHSAlum400 link=topic=98745.msg1208580#msg1208580 date=1334079769]
Congrats to Shawn!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Steve,

My point was not directed at, or in any way, on a knock on Shawn. Everyone knows Shawn has been at HJ.

I was simply referencing a "discussion" Dove and I have had on this board a few times regarding the reasons

behind kids transferring schools within Southeast Texas.
[/quote]

Gotcha- Thx

Guest Coach D
[quote]I wonder if Stevenash is still giving 3-1 odds on Prudhomme getting a DI scholarship?

I guess we need Steve to clarify if he meant that his bet was for Shawn to get the DI scholly out of high school and not juco.[/quote]

One would think an "insider" like yourself would know a lot more about this situation....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476