Thoughts on Nederland/Ozen

[quote name="Dick Vitale" post="1188884" timestamp="1330538536"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=96869.msg1188876#msg1188876 date=1330538149]
[quote author=Dick Vitale link=topic=96869.msg1188839#msg1188839 date=1330535834]
[quote author=uandme08 link=topic=96869.msg1188815#msg1188815 date=1330534544]
Fellas, please get back in your respective corners lol. I'd like to go to a Nederland/Ozen thread just one time and actually read about Nederland and Ozen. There's so much to say to "DV", about "DV" and from "DV", start a thread about "DV" PLEASE (heck that thread would probably cause a malfunction to this site).

Congratulations to Nederland for all of their accomplishments and good luck to Ozen in the next round (we're going to need it).

And again this is only IMO!!!!!!! 

Ok I'm off my soapbox now, my apologies  :)
[/quote]
No sir..Don't want a thread about ME!!  ;D...Somehow though when I post about ANYTHING, posters have a tendency to steer it that way...I just talk basketball... ;)
[/quote]

Why do you think the above happens?  Did some of these people gather somewhere and say, "let's find a poster that we don't like and try to cause him as much trouble as possible"?  Or could it possibly be that you might have something to do with it?  Who else are they going after besides you?  If we can find another person that they treat the same way, it will be fairly easy to come up with a reason.
[/quote]
Possibly I am the only poster that speaks his mind on topics, tells the truth about his assessments, and being that bold, [b]am one of the few who most people know my real name...Thus, the personal attacks[/b]. Maybe THATS it.
[/quote]
*brushes off dust of soap box*

You know even though it is hard to admit i am truly seeing where dickie is coming from. Yes he could've phrased certain posts in a better way at times but name a poster on here that hasn't been guilty of the same thing. Heck i know i have. And i also know what its like to be personally known on this board and when people know who you are they seem to jump on you a lot more and the attacks get very personal and (no offense to yall on here that haven't released your identity on here) if you haven't been a member on this forum that has let your identity known you really don't know what its like. It can get pretty bad. It got so bad for me i had to get off here for a while and create a new account. But again this is just my opinion.

Dickie i would like to apologize for the personal attacks i have made towards you and anything else that i have done that wasn't warranted at the time.

*jumps off soap box*

8)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="vp32" post="1189324" timestamp="1330574633"]
[quote author=Dick Vitale link=topic=96869.msg1188884#msg1188884 date=1330538536]
[quote author=Dick Vitale link=topic=96869.msg1188839#msg1188839 date=1330535834]
Fellas, please get back in your respective corners lol. I'd like to go to a Nederland/Ozen thread just one time and actually read about Nederland and Ozen. There's so much to say to "DV", about "DV" and from "DV", start a thread about "DV" PLEASE (heck that thread would probably cause a malfunction to this site).

Congratulations to Nederland for all of their accomplishments and good luck to Ozen in the next round (we're going to need it).

[/quote]
No sir..Don't want a thread about ME!!  ;D...Somehow though when I post about ANYTHING, posters have a tendency to steer it that way...I just talk basketball... ;)
[/quote]

Why do you think the above happens?  Did some of these people gather somewhere and say, "let's find a poster that we don't like and try to cause him as much trouble as possible"?  Or could it possibly be that you might have something to do with it?  Who else are they going after besides you?  If we can find another person that they treat the same way, it will be fairly easy to come up with a reason.
[/quote]
Possibly I am the only poster that speaks his mind on topics, tells the truth about his assessments, and being that bold, [b]am one of the few who most people know my real name...Thus, the personal attacks[/b]. Maybe THATS it.
[/quote]

You know even though it is hard to admit i am truly seeing where dickie is coming from. Yes he could've phrased certain posts in a better way at times but name a poster on here that hasn't been guilty of the same thing. Heck i know i have. And i also know what its like to be personally known on this board and when people know who you are they seem to jump on you a lot more and the attacks get very personal and (no offense to yall on here that haven't released your identity on here) if you haven't been a member on this forum that has let your identity known you really don't know what its like. It can get pretty bad. It got so bad for me i had to get off here for a while and create a new account. But again this is just my opinion.

Dickie i would like to apologize for the personal attacks i have made towards you and anything else that i have done that wasn't warranted at the time.

*jumps off soap box*

8)
[/quote]
Awwwwwwwww . . .  that's so sweet. :-*

[quote name="vp32" post="1189324" timestamp="1330574633"]
[quote author=Dick Vitale link=topic=96869.msg1188884#msg1188884 date=1330538536]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

*jumps off soap box*

8)
[/quote] I outta [s]whitemail[/s]  ......errrr [s]blackmail[/s] ...errr expose you. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder