Post warmups, district playoffs and bidistrict matchups here!

WOSgrad

From the Baytown Sun

CROSBY Ć¢ā‚¬ā€œ The Crosby Lady Cougars will try and pull off a rare double play when they take on the Goose Creek Memorial Lady Patriots in a one-game playoff to determine third and fourth place in the final District 19-4A standings at 6:30 p.m. Friday at Barbers HillĆ¢ā‚¬ā„¢s High School gym.

Crosby (17-10) defeated GCM (19-12) 53-35 on Tuesday night to force a two-way tie for third with the Lady Patriots at 8-6. Both coaches elected to play the one-game playoff instead of flipping for the conferenceĆ¢ā‚¬ā„¢s third and fourth seeds in the Region III-4A playoffs.

Seems I was given some wrong information!
HJ vs Goodrich warmup game appears to be set for Monday at 3pm!  The Bi District matchup between Vidor and Dayton is still set for 7pm! I will try and get a confirmation on these times from HJ coach.

Ok talked to coach, HJ game is at 3pm Monday.

[quote name="TheRef" post="1175654" timestamp="1328911788"]
HJ vs Goodrich warmup game appears to be set for Monday at 3pm!  The Bi District matchup between Vidor and Dayton is still set for 7pm! I will try and get a confirmation on these times from HJ coach.

[/quote]

When you get a way from a set schedule, the information can be fluid and even though what you have is correct at the time changes.

But I appreciate you staying on top of it.

[quote name="TheRef" post="1175654" timestamp="1328911788"]

[/quote]Why so early for HJ game?  Is it because of travel time for Goodrich?  Just wondering.

[quote name="LOKI" post="1176910" timestamp="1329136970"]
[quote author=TheRef link=topic=95685.msg1175654#msg1175654 date=1328911788]

[/quote]Why so early for HJ game?  Is it because of travel time for Goodrich?  Just wondering.
[/quote]

Probably to ensure that the playoff game does indeed tip off at 7

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1176911" timestamp="1329137453"]
[quote author=LOKI link=topic=95685.msg1176910#msg1176910 date=1329136970]
[quote author=TheRef link=topic=95685.msg1175654#msg1175654 date=1328911788]

[/quote]

Probably to ensure that the playoff game does indeed tip off at 7
[/quote]Makes sense.  Thanks Grad.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder