24-2a Predictions

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sportsmack
Kountze, Warren, Buna in that order. Why? Kountze has three left handed pitchers all throwing 80"s. Seniors Colby Price, T. Hoak and freshman Austin Marshall.  By the way saw Colby pitch the other day and just on cruise control he looked like a hitters bad dream and the freshman, he is another Colby Price in the making, maybe even better as a senior, (big arm, great glove, fast and a big stick) Oh, did I mention Kountze has Three returning right hand pitchers on the hill! In addition, Kountze has a parade of good hitters and a strong defense lead by one of the best outfields I have seen (SPEED,GLOVES, ARMS). To top it all off they are coached by one of the areas best hitting coach, Joe Kirby and Asst. by T.J. Ramsey. Both coaches have next level experience. This year is just the start for Kountze, as they will have a load of talent passing through the program over the next few years. Not taking anything away from Warren or Buna, because they always have a good group of guys, but in Kountze that other sport that starts with a "B" will be know as Baseball from here on out! Anyway season should be fun to watch and good luck to all the teams out in Varsity Baseball land!

There is no way that Kountze finishes ahead of Warren. Warren hammered them last year and will do it again. Glad to see TJ back in the area, a super guy, but he aint a baseball coach, we saw that in Warren a few years back. Warren showed last year what a quality coach means to a baseball program, they had not been the same since Martinez left in 05.

Guest sportsmack
I guess we shall see. Kountze varsity looked good last night. Colby settled in and threw gas. The Freshman lefty came in behind him and he threw gas.  Finished the scrimmage with Hoak and he threw gas. The proof is in the Puddin. The Lions bats were pretty hot and will only get better. Yes Kountze has things to workout, but every team this time of year does.  The big uplift is the bright future in baseball at Kountze.

Been a long time that ktz has had the pitching depth it now has along with the bats...but the gloves and speed amazes me ,I know they have speed 3guys in 4.6 range and one or two 4.4/4.5 that's great.hj had some strong guys also with speed and pretty good movement on the ball..hope both teams do well but both need still need polishing to make the show.jmo

Guest basketball25
so 6.7 usually is confident builder time so push that to 7 seconds and that = not that fast!!!! I mean your talking about 40 yard dash time in baseball so I can tell you are clueless about the game lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder