Looking for 2012/13 Lease

• 1 year later...
[quote name="CoachTater" post="1365650" timestamp="1358863073"]
Looking again this year.  Was unable to find a lease this past season.  Anywhere in the SE/East Texas region.  I am willing to entertain any and all situations.  Let me know.  Thanks for the help!
[/quote]I'm looking for a lease around Sam Rayburn close to Jasper.  If that is not too far away for you I will let you know if I find one with multiple openings.

Uncle Si - That would be great.  Not too far - I used to hunt in that area.  Let me know if you find something. 

How do you find a lease?  Word of mouth, website, magazine?  Most of the leases I have looked at online are really expensive or they want a ton of hunters for very little acreage.

[quote name="CoachTater" post="1366085" timestamp="1358950142"]
Uncle Si - That would be great.  Not too far - I used to hunt in that area.  Let me know if you find something. 

How do you find a lease?  Word of mouth, website, magazine?  Most of the leases I have looked at online are really expensive or they want a ton of hunters for very little acreage.
[/quote]You can go to crownpinetimber.com and search for property that Campbell has available.  I am looking for privately owned leases or leases owned by weyerhouser or anyone other than Campbell.  Campbell is money hungry and really doesnt care about it's leasee's. Hey, if I sound disgruntled it's because I am, Jack!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder