COLDSPRING-OAKHURST VS. WIMBERLEY BROADCAST/WIMBERLEY ADVANCES 21-14

WOSgrad

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="j_dog" post="1143337" timestamp="1323488378"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=92886.msg1143332#msg1143332 date=1323488251]
Holding negated that run by Scott right before they lost the feed.

And yes, I tried refreshing, about 5 times.
[/quote]
Sometimes, I have succeeded by totally exiting the site, and reloading completely.  But that may be what you have done?  Seems really strange that folks are having trouble.
[/quote]

My apologies, I did not mean to appear so short with you as the method you prescribed I had used several times myself.  Was just trying to convey that it appeared to be something on their end.

coldsprings played there hearts out you are top notch in our books here in west orange super season  good luck to your SR.i as a fan can feel your hurt becouse  Wimberley took it to us also  but keep your heads up and be proud at what you have done this year my prayers will be to take the hurt awat GOD BLESS your a winner in our book

Just got back home....First and foremost I have to give credit to Wimberley for playing a great game and outscoring CS 14-0 the last 8 mins of the game...

It looked like CS had all the momentum (up 14-7) going into the 4th qtr but Wimberley was able to get a couple of key stops and spring a couple of big plays on offense to tie the game up...Then they did a good job of winning the battle of field position to get themselves set up inside CS territory for their game winning drive culminating in the 22 yd strike inside of 1 1/2 mins left in the game....

The CS fumble early in the first qtr at the one yard line proved to be a very costly turnover...Wimberley put the ball on the turf I think 3 times but were able to recover each time....

Wimberley played a good game defensively when you consider the fact that they became the first team all year to not give up a TD to either Gilbert or Monroe....

Basically, the game came down to who could execute the last qtr most effectively and unfortunately for CS it was Wimberley this time that had the answers and made the necessary defensive stops and executed enough on offense to get the win...

Absolutely great season for CS (even though it didn't end the way anyone had hoped or wanted)....It's always hard to lose this time of the year but that's the nature of the beast...Someone has to win and someone has to lose...It didn't work out tonight but the lessons learned and the memories from this year will for many no doubt last a lifetime...

Hold your heads up high Trojans! You represented your school, district, and region well....

I just want to say I'm super proud of the guys.  They did another outstanding job this year.  I hope Coach Barbay stays around awhile and becomes a legend right here in Coldspring.  I truly hope that we can keep Coach Morrison around. He is an exceptional Coach and defensive coordinator.  I have been a Trojan all my life.  I lived and breathed just like these boys.  I know how it must feel.  It has been an exceptional two year ride.  Last year our team was on national television.  Who would have ever thought the Coldspring Trojans on national tv.  We got to play in one of the best stadiums in the country.  We have been really close in our history to winning a championship.  We just can't seem to get over the hump.  I know with Coach Barbay here we will eventually get over the hump and get that coveted title.  I want to end by saying congratulating to Wimberley on a fine game and win.  Should be an exciting title game between y'all and Argyle. 

28-3 over the past two seasons, not too shabby.
Credit the CS staff for getting the most out of these guys all year long. Credit the will of the players for believing and laying it all on the line every week. Credit the CS fan base for showing up every week (even in BFE last night and getting home at 2 a.m.). You guys represented the best of 22-AAA.
But in the end, credit the Texans for making a few more plays.
What a ride, and the cupboard is definitely not bare.