for people goin to nederland game

Just a heads up for everyone,,,,,gonna be horrible gettin into game,,,,its 130 and pearland and lamar game just fixin to start,,,,,parking lots are full,,,,,so traffic and parking is gonna be pretty ruff,,,,,just a heads up,.,,looks like parking lot is empty further back from where we parked last week,,,,take the street before the one we did last week and you can go the back way and you will see empty parking lot

[quote name="baddog" post="1131198" timestamp="1322337551"]
Weather channel shows it to be pouring in Houston. Not going to stop me from going, but is it as bad as it looks on radar?
[/quote]

I would think that may be an advantage for Nederland.  It may slow down Dawson's passing attack some, and make them have to run into the teeth of the Dogs D.

[quote name="faub10" post="1131164" timestamp="1322334813"]
Just a heads up for everyone,,,,,gonna be horrible gettin into game,,,,its 130 and pearland and lamar game just fixin to start,,,,,parking lots are full,,,,,so traffic and parking is gonna be pretty ruff,,,,,just a heads up,.,,looks like parking lot is empty further back from where we parked last week,,,,take the street before the one we did last week and you can go the back way and you will see empty parking lot
[/quote]

Appreciate the tips...I passed along to my son who is leaving now.

[quote name="PhatMack19" post="1131202" timestamp="1322337653"]
[quote author=baddog link=topic=92262.msg1131198#msg1131198 date=1322337551]
Weather channel shows it to be pouring in Houston. Not going to stop me from going, but is it as bad as it looks on radar?
[/quote]

I would think that may be an advantage for Nederland.  It may slow down Dawson's passing attack some, and make them have to run into the teeth of the Dogs D.
[/quote]
If the Dawson QB can throw a wet ball, it is usually the advantage to the passing team because the receivers know when they will be breaking and cutting, the DB's dont. Usually see more DB's slipping than WR's as a result.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder