24-2A Predictions for next year??

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Travis who.......... You must be talking about the soph. Warren had on its team........ his last name was Torro something like that............. as far as a Travis Swanson he probably is just some big guy who gets by......... by just being big and standing in people's way as far as i am concern a lineman has to do a lot more than that  ;D

Travis McBee was a junior,he will be a lot faster than Granger was but will have to develop throwing the ball since the position is fairly new to him.He is a super athelete and will do a great job at QB.If you think Travis Swanson just stands around you will be in for a shock,kid is very big but is also quick and a extremely strong kid.The biggest challenge for Warren will be to see if Morris can fill Esway's shoes,everything else will be about what it what this year.

• 1 month later...

Travis McBee was a junior,he will be a lot faster than Granger was but will have to develop throwing the ball since the position is fairly new to him.He is a super athelete and will do a great job at QB.If you think Travis Swanson just stands around you will be in for a shock,kid is very big but is also quick and a extremely strong kid.The biggest challenge for Warren will be to see if Morris can fill Esway's shoes,everything else will be about what it what this year.

Most will know Travis Swanson soon enough.  Teams will end up running away from him.  He is big, fast, strong, smart and has NFL blood in his veins.  And a great young man with good work ethics.

yea steeler crazy i know cause i played in the dang game they had that eugene and leday LAST YEAR but this is the 2007 season so they are goin to have two big holes to fill on the offensive side of the ball and defensive side at DB other then tremaine playin FS

yea steeler crazy i know cause i played in the dang game they had that eugene and leday LAST YEAR but this is the 2007 season so they are goin to have two big holes to fill on the offensive side of the ball and defensive side at DB other then tremaine playin FS

Look at the program from the game in 2006 and you'll see how many returners they have, and the returners they have that actually started or contributed is quite a bit.

Guest AISD

Buna will win District next year, then EC will get 2nd place and Kountze Football program will be so happy when they go to the playoffs for the first time ever

Buna has talent in the class of 2008 and 2009, thats real good and athletic, So look for Buna winning District. by AISD

Buna isn't the only school in the district that has talent in the class of 08, 09, almost every school has players that are athletic and good.  Its going to be a tough district this year. 

1. EC

2. Buna

3. Deweyville/Anahuac/Warren

Guest AISD

Buna has talent in the class of 2008 and 2009, thats real good and athletic, So look for Buna winning District. by AISD

Buna isn't the only school in the district that has talent in the class of 08, 09, almost every school has players that are athletic and good.  Its going to be a tough district this year. 

1. EC

2. Buna

3. Deweyville/Anahuac/Warren

ECBuc08, I cant wait until October 26th 2007 the  Buna Cougars come to the Buc Town and give yall a run for yalls money.

Guest AISD

I cant wait until the Buna vs East Chambers, I love 2 see both teams play hard for that District title next season, Any update on yalls QB next year

I cant wait until the Buna vs East Chambers, I love 2 see both teams play hard for that District title next season, Any update on yalls QB next year

Are you kidding?  EC's QB will be Thomas, a potential Allstate QB, as far as the game against EC, you better just hope you can keep it close, EC is that good.

Guest ECBucFan

I think this year has the potential for a rare situation. There is a chance that, before the season ends, every team could possibly be better than last year. We all know DV, Buna, Warren are good. Kountze is getting better (if they got rid of the ones that quit on em' last year...), Anahuac will be improved (Pesina will be real good), and, honestly, up is the only direction for Hardin (they won't stay down for long). It really could be stronger across the board.

Guest Aggie by Birth

wow! sure are alot of 24 AA "experts" on here!  Always good to see EC, Buna, and D'ville fans that write about the other teams in the district...shows that they are true football fans and appreciate the "possibilities" that teams like Kountze and Anahuac may present as a challenge.

This should be a great dog-fight...beginning to end....

Yes EC has some powerful talent in thomas and trammel...and for my monet-Buna is as salty as last season...D,ville has some holes to fill...but they have been bitten by the playoff bug...so they wont lay down for anybody.

It will come down to the kids takin the field-and just playin.

Good luck to all of the teams and coaches.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder