Outlook for this season in the 4a division??

• 2 weeks later...
This year will be Nederlands rebuliding year.  They lost a lot of seniors from last year in which most have started since their freshman year, these are the same guys that I played with my last two years and helped us win the district title my senior year. We shall see what the new group has to offer coming up in the next month or so once they start scrimmaging.  PN-G should be pretty good especially with the experience of Murdock being in the goal for them for the fourth consecutive year

Silsbee will will probably be the toughest team in the area this year. They are returning alot of seniors and look amazing. I wouldnt be surprised if they went at least 5 rounds deep in the playoffs this year. Vidor will have a weak team like always and PNG and Nederland will be right there wth them due to their losses. I think Silsbee and Hardin Jefferson are the up and coming powerhouses in the area. Watch out for them this year!

[quote name="SexyPoohBear" post="1140340" timestamp="1323121496"]
Silsbee will will probably be the toughest team in the area this year. They are returning alot of seniors and look amazing. [b]I wouldnt be surprised if they went at least 5 rounds deep in the playoffs this year.[/b] Vidor will have a weak team like always and PNG and Nederland will be right there wth them due to their losses. I think Silsbee and Hardin Jefferson are the up and coming powerhouses in the area. Watch out for them this year!
[/quote]
That is a very bold statement right there. For that to happen you would have to get past some really strong Houston teams and also most likely go through Brenham who is always a tough task.  I'm sorry to break it to ya but I don't see this happening.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder