Rusk vs. Kirbyville Game Thread/Rusk wins

WOSgrad

[quote name="kville68" post="1117243" timestamp="1321233886"]
[quote author=89falcon link=topic=91414.msg1117215#msg1117215 date=1321231685]
[quote author=Kville_Kats link=topic=91414.msg1117197#msg1117197 date=1321230269]
[quote author=89falcon link=topic=91414.msg1117179#msg1117179 date=1321228727]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=91414.msg1117076#msg1117076 date=1321221750]
[quote author=dawg4life link=topic=91414.msg1117009#msg1117009 date=1321217788]
« Reply #63 on: November 11, 2011, 10:12:44 PM »Quote
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
District Records
3A  - District 18 
    Diboll4  -6
  Kirbyville2-8
  Huntington 1-9
Combined record of the district opponents Jasper beat was 11 Wins 29 losses
Badly defeated by Chapel Hill
“They are what we thought they are!”  OVERRATED![/size]
Just like the coaching staff!« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 02:41:22 PM by shooter » Report to moderator    Logged
[/quote]

if this is true then shame on you shooter.  Not sure why would someone would attack Jasper or Jaspers coaching staff like that.
[/quote]
I think Jasper's coching staff made significant progress from where they were last year. It does help to be in the WEAKEST district in 3A. But it is no their fault they are in a district with low level teams like Kirbyville, Diboll, Center and Huntington. Jasper is the only team that actually deserved to be in the playoffs. [b]Kirbyville was perhaps the biggest joke of 3A and their performance verified that fact.[/b]

89falcon You are living proof after-birth can live...You have no reason other than hate for Kirbyville to make a post like that...You are beyond a loser your'e pathetic...I'm not speaking for all Huffman fans or the team...just you...
[/quote]
[/quote]
Easy folks, no need for personal attacks. Stick to sports debate. My points are derived from the KVille ridiculous expectations and inability to operate within reality at the beginning of the year. The post in question was in response to the comment made about Jasper which is the only team headed in the right direction from your district. KVille has been running up the scores on all of the much smaller schools in 2A and even 3A from the last 3 years. You cant run up scores like you have done and not expect to some kickback when you do poorly. Kville made their bed it is time to sleep in it.
[/quote]

I would just like to ask you to name a couple of the "much smaller schools". Even one will do.
[/quote]

Hes got a point, I didnt even think of that.  Kirbyville was one of the smallest 3A schools in the whole state and the only 2A school they played was Newton.  Try again!!  Needs some help?  If your just trying to take a stab at Kirbyville and cant think of anything intelligent to say then just let me know and Ill do what I can to help you out!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="kville68" post="1117243" timestamp="1321233886"]
[quote author=Kville_Kats link=topic=91414.msg1117197#msg1117197 date=1321230269]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
District Records
3A  - District 18 
    Diboll4  -6
  Kirbyville2-8
  Huntington 1-9
Just like the coaching staff!« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 02:41:22 PM by shooter » Report to moderator    Logged
[/quote]

if this is true then shame on you shooter.  Not sure why would someone would attack Jasper or Jaspers coaching staff like that.
[/quote]
I think Jasper's coching staff made significant progress from where they were last year. It does help to be in the WEAKEST district in 3A. But it is no their fault they are in a district with low level teams like Kirbyville, Diboll, Center and Huntington. Jasper is the only team that actually deserved to be in the playoffs. [b]Kirbyville was perhaps the biggest joke of 3A and their performance verified that fact.[/b]

89falcon You are living proof after-birth can live...You have no reason other than hate for Kirbyville to make a post like that...You are beyond a loser your'e pathetic...I'm not speaking for all Huffman fans or the team...just you...
[/quote]
[/quote]
Easy folks, no need for personal attacks. Stick to sports debate. My points are derived from the KVille ridiculous expectations and inability to operate within reality at the beginning of the year. The post in question was in response to the comment made about Jasper which is the only team headed in the right direction from your district. KVille has been running up the scores on all of the much smaller schools in 2A and even 3A from the last 3 years. You cant run up scores like you have done and not expect to some kickback when you do poorly. Kville made their bed it is time to sleep in it.
[/quote]

I would just like to ask you to name a couple of the "much smaller schools". Even one will do.
[/quote]
How about Shelbyville, Hemphill, or Woodville? Did you play them? You have been playing schools your size in 3A and it has caught up with you.

[quote name="89falcon" post="1117248" timestamp="1321234158"]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=91414.msg1117230#msg1117230 date=1321233177]
What ridiculous expectations from the beginning of the year?  I dont recall anyone having any higher expectations than where and how they finished.  In fact I remember quit a few people not even having them making the playoffs.  Stick with facts not just what u wanna make up to help make your misinformed facts a reality.

Kirbyville during the past few years did not run the score up on anyone anymore than any other school did against the weaker schools in the area. 

That comment was obviously made to take a shot at program that you obviously have a personal vendetta against so dont give me this crap about stick to the sports debate.
[/quote]
Facts? Go back and pull up the thread "Kirbyville Playoff predictions". It is there for you to read. I'm all about the facts. Go back and also pull up the scores against the smaller schools that you guys played in 2007 and 2008. I'll bet the coaches and fans from all of those schools would see it differently. No one feels sorry for Kirbyville. You run ended with Fords graduation. If the baby is ugly the baby is ugly. You will never find a personal comment from me. I have no personal vendetta except for 'unrealistic" and "out of touch fans" which are in abundance in KVille.
[/quote]

ok make up your mind you said go back the past 3 years now your saying go back to 2007.  Bottom line, your just upset for some reason and taking shots at kville and not having a football debate!!  I promise you no one from Kirbyville expects or wants anyone to feel sorry for them!!  If you think Ford was the only reason Kirbyvlle has been successful the past 6 years your more dillusional than I thought.  "unrealistic" and "out of touch" LOL LOL  keep em coming!  Jealousy is a terrible thing to waste!

[quote name="89falcon" post="1117256" timestamp="1321234719"]
[quote author=kville68 link=topic=91414.msg1117243#msg1117243 date=1321233886]
District Records
3A  - District 18 
    Diboll4  -6
  Kirbyville2-8
  Huntington 1-9
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
How about Shelbyville, Hemphill, or Woodville? Did you play them? You have been playing schools your size in 3A and it has caught up with you.
[/quote]

yea in 2007, like you said!  Not in the past few years NO!!  They was in Kville district, didnt really have a choice but to play them! 

Arent you from Huffman?  Here are some score just from the past 2 years against Huffman??

HJ 63-0
HF 55-12
Liberty 56-7
Tark 54
Splen 49-10
Clev 56-14

Tark 56-0
Clev 49-3

Really??  LOL  your going to schedule (not district where you have to play them) but SCHEDULE teams like HJ and HF and run the score to 60 to 0 and then accuse another school of running up the score on weaker teams LOL 

After years of hearing trash about how Kirbyville was too small to compete I never thought I would hear that we were the big bullies on the block. Most of the teams we played this year had close to 50 on the sidelines. This guy probably doesnt know that Ford spent a big part of his time as a back up to not one but two other backs. The mighty Coldspring will have their day in the sun like most others. The Trojans are getting a reputation for having obnoxious fans and thats a shame because its really just a few causing it. The fans of rival teams normally rally around anyone in the playoffs but these guys are making it tough.

[quote name="89falcon" post="1117248" timestamp="1321234158"]
What ridiculous expectations from the beginning of the year?  I dont recall anyone having any higher expectations than where and how they finished.  In fact I remember quit a few people not even having them making the playoffs.  Stick with facts not just what u wanna make up to help make your misinformed facts a reality.

Kirbyville during the past few years did not run the score up on anyone anymore than any other school did against the weaker schools in the area. 

That comment was obviously made to take a shot at program that you obviously have a personal vendetta against so dont give me this crap about stick to the sports debate.
[/quote]
Facts? Go back and pull up the thread "Kirbyville Playoff predictions". It is there for you to read. I'm all about the facts. Go back and also pull up the scores against the smaller schools that you guys played in 2007 and 2008. I'll bet the coaches and fans from all of those schools would see it differently. No one feels sorry for Kirbyville. You run ended with Fords graduation. If the baby is ugly the baby is ugly. You will never find a personal comment from me. I have no personal vendetta except for 'unrealistic" and "out of touch fans" which are in abundance in KVille.
[/quote]Ok ... Falcon  .... remind me how many state title games your team has been in .... you know ... how many playoff games they have won .... I'm talking about last ten years here ... educate me ....  ... don't know much about Huffman ... other than that you are Coldspring's little wipping boy .. Oh and this run at Kirbyville ... it started off similar to this years ... rebuilding in Kirbyville started from two straight 0-10s .... so we know about trying times .... the run began with players who had to learn how to win ... this rebuilding starts with this new group.... So go back and check your facts ... As for the teams in  2007 and 2008 ... those were district games .. we have no control over who we played .... I was at those games .... Kirbyville took the foot off the gas .. it could have been worse .... look at the preseason games those years and you will see larger schools than Kirbyville .... so shut up ... go to mommy ... get your milk ... and just remember a famous quote " Keep silent and everyone thinks your a fool, speak and remove all doubt".

[quote name="BigWildcat11" post="1117391" timestamp="1321242069"]
[quote author=89falcon link=topic=91414.msg1117248#msg1117248 date=1321234158]

[/quote]
[/quote]Ok ... Falcon  .... remind me how many state title games your team has been in .... you know ... how many playoff games they have won .... I'm talking about last ten years here ... educate me ....  ... don't know much about Huffman ... other than that you are Coldspring's little wipping boy .. Oh and this run at Kirbyville ... it started off similar to this years ... rebuilding in Kirbyville started from two straight 0-10s .... so we know about trying times .... the run began with players who had to learn how to win ... this rebuilding starts with this new group.... So go back and check your facts ... As for the teams in  2007 and 2008 ... those were district games .. we have no control over who we played .... I was at those games .... Kirbyville took the foot off the gas .. it could have been worse .... look at the preseason games those years and you will see larger schools than Kirbyville .... so shut up ... go to mommy ... get your milk ... and just remember a famous quote " Keep silent and everyone thinks your a fool, speak and remove all doubt".
[/quote]
I agree with you. The bottom line is that right now, today, Kirbyville is terrible and rebuilding. And regarding Huffman, the team is 9-2 and still in the playoffs. That is all that matters. I am going to get my milk.

[quote name="89falcon" post="1117559" timestamp="1321275457"]
[quote author=BigWildcat11 link=topic=91414.msg1117391#msg1117391 date=1321242069]

[/quote]
[/quote]
I agree with you. The bottom line is that right now, today, Kirbyville is terrible and rebuilding. And regarding Huffman, the team is 9-2 and still in the playoffs. That is all that matters. I am going to get my milk.
[/quote] ...Still didn't answer my question ... how many title games ... how many playoff wins ... Won't answer that ... hmmm ...  I would like to see if you would have been 9-2 playing Kirbyville's schedule ... don't think so ... So go on ... hate ... shows your total lack of class ... I, on the other hand, will wish your team the best ... something I don't think you could do ... you have to put others down to make yourself feel better ... make me wonder about your manhood (or lack thereof).

[quote name="BigWildcat11" post="1118327" timestamp="1321324288"]
[quote author=89falcon link=topic=91414.msg1117559#msg1117559 date=1321275457]
[quote author=BigWildcat11 link=topic=91414.msg1117391#msg1117391 date=1321242069]

[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote] ...Still didn't answer my question ... how many title games ... how many playoff wins ... Won't answer that ... hmmm ...  I would like to see if you would have been 9-2 playing Kirbyville's schedule ... don't think so ... So go on ... hate ... shows your total lack of class ... I, on the other hand, will wish your team the best ... something I don't think you could do ... you have to put others down to make yourself feel better ... make me wonder about your manhood (or lack thereof).
[/quote]
You guys are hilarious. How many personal attacks have you and the rest of the KVille folks engaged in in this thread? Lack of class would be resorting to personal attacks when the topic does not go your way. You act like you have won championships or something. You sure did not say how many titles? I am not sure what your point is since you have not won a title. Playoffs is playoffs unless you win the title. And again, right now, today, this minute, Huffman is in different class than KVille in ahtletics all the way through. You can pat yourself on the back all you want but right now, today, this minute your program is on the lower end of 3A.

Your preaching to the choir here,  I dont think anyone will disagree that Kirbyville had a down year and not playing at the level they have in the past few years.  Trust me, Kirbyville fans dont need to be reminded of this, no one knows it more than we do.  My question is why you think you need to rub in their face right now?  Your correct the season is over for Kirbyville and they are ready to move on. 

How about you go enjoy the success your program is having and stop trying to boast and kick a school that is down and not even in the game anymore.  Why dont you go taughting to the Navasota program that you actually play this week.  Oh yea, I guess your right,  that might be a bad idea!!!!!  LOL LOL LOL

Look Falcon89 Kirbyville's out of all this,Go on now and find you another school to taunt...But you don't have much time...Navasota will end all your endless rantings that don't mean crap anyway....You are like a watch dog barking at a burgular from under the bed you are not taken too seriously...lol...Good Luck.. ;D ;D

[quote name="rykerx144" post="1118885" timestamp="1321379780"]
[quote author=invictus link=topic=91414.msg1118872#msg1118872 date=1321379160]
WAIT!  Did Kirbyville get beat by the mental patients?  ;D
[/quote] hey now wait a minute,  I was just proposing to you on another thread, and then i come in here and find you bashing the Wildcats!  I wanna divorce!
[/quote]

It was an equal opportunity "bashing."  I did call Rusk a bunch of mental patients.

[quote name="invictus" post="1118889" timestamp="1321379946"]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=91414.msg1118885#msg1118885 date=1321379780]
[quote author=invictus link=topic=91414.msg1118872#msg1118872 date=1321379160]
WAIT!  Did Kirbyville get beat by the mental patients?  ;D
[/quote] hey now wait a minute,  I was just proposing to you on another thread, and then i come in here and find you bashing the Wildcats!  I wanna divorce!
[/quote]

It was an equal opportunity "bashing."  I did call Rusk a bunch of mental patients.
[/quote]

did you hear that Jeremy?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder