Supporting 20 4A

Jduncan1

Alright guys it will be a very eventful weekend for me and the family
tonight we will go to lamar and root for the vidor pirates....I will be wearing purple sorry just can't break that creed then tomarrow night going to watch nederland once again in purple then Saturday on to our game this is a very exciting weekend

[quote name="NDNation" post="1110750" timestamp="1320939399"]
Wear your Purple.....People want to see the different schools that are there supporting them!

P.S. Ignore the post above this one....Im sure Vidor fans will welcome you with open arms in your purple!
[/quote]

Better yet... [b]Ignore Invictus .....[/b] I've been doing it for weeks.  ;)

[quote name="NDNation" post="1110750" timestamp="1320939399"]
Wear your Purple.....People want to see the different schools that are there supporting them!

P.S. Ignore the post from the [b]1[/b] Vidor fan that says otherwise....she won't be there anyway....Im sure Vidor fans will welcome you with open arms in your purple!
[/quote]

I already am there.

[quote name="indianforever" post="1110842" timestamp="1320942633"]
do you think they will still have tickets at the gate at 7 tonight
[/quote]
There should not be any problems getting tickets for any games this week end. Between Lamar and the Butch there will be plenty of seats avail. The coaches are smart enough to pick stadiums now that can hold a large amount of fans.

[quote name="BigDog007" post="1110979" timestamp="1320948369"]
Does it really matter what color you wear? The boys on the field can not hear color!!!  Just show up and support our district.
[/quote]
Agreed. Welcome any and all tonight. I plan on attending at least one of the other games this weekend.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder