19-4A Playoff Picture - 1 Game to play

Come on now,dnt count us out early. lets hope 3 wins going into the p/o's with some steam building. The crosby game showed alot of what weve been wanting to see,our boys play together and fight through some adversity. i kno our d gave up some points and yards,but that same d did better then some good playoff potential teams did this year. i hate to put down a district team in the playoffs but idt bh will make it out the 1st round. i KNOW they wont make it as far as there ego's act "state champs" lol.

[quote name="3BRONCOS2" post="1100468" timestamp="1320066740"]
Come on now,dnt count us out early. lets hope 3 wins going into the p/o's with some steam building. The crosby game showed alot of what weve been wanting to see,our boys play together and fight through some adversity. i kno our d gave up some points and yards,but that same d did better then some good playoff potential teams did this year. i hate to put down a district team in the playoffs but idt bh will make it out the 1st round. i KNOW they wont make it as far as there ego's act "state champs" lol.
[/quote]

Ok to correct yet another idiot ;) BH has never and will never say they are going to State this year. However we will say that we made the broncos our beeeyoches this year 8) and don't get too excited about your Crosby win, it looks like you had one long play (97 yard return) to give you that win.

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1100474" timestamp="1320067142"]
[quote author=3BRONCOS2 link=topic=90607.msg1100468#msg1100468 date=1320066740]
[/quote]

[b]Ok to correct yet another idiot[/b] ;) BH has never and will never say they are going to State this year. [b]However we will say that we made the broncos our beeeyoches this year [/b]8) and don't get too excited about your Crosby win, it looks like you had one long play (97 yard return) to give you that win.
[/quote] Really you have to resort to name calling? Calling someone an idiot,stupid,dumb, etc... just shows your own intelligent's  thats just  :(

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1100474" timestamp="1320067142"]
[/quote]

Ok to correct yet another idiot ;) BH has never and will never say they are going to State this year. However we will say that we made the broncos our beeeyoches this year 8) and don't get too excited about your Crosby win, it looks like you had one long play (97 yard return) to give you that win.
[/quote] 97 yard  return and your point is what ? The score was tied ! And your implying the win was a fluke .  That was nothing but great exucution by the Bronco's when was the last time Bh ran a 97 yarder back ?

[quote name="jayhawk" post="1100492" timestamp="1320068473"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=90607.msg1100474#msg1100474 date=1320067142]
[/quote]

[/quote] 97 yard  return and your point is what ? The score was tied ! And your implying the win was a fluke .  That was nothing but great exucution by the Bronco's when was the last time Bh ran a 97 yarder back ?
[/quote]bhfan can tell you when they won their last tennis match

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1100497" timestamp="1320069030"]
[quote author=jayhawk link=topic=90607.msg1100492#msg1100492 date=1320068473]
[/quote]

[/quote][b]bhfan can tell you when they won their last tennis match[/b][/quote]

District Champs baby ;D

[quote name="jayhawk" post="1100492" timestamp="1320068473"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

It may have been well executed, but a little luck probally helped too. 97 yard returns are just not the norm, but you did it and won!

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1100509" timestamp="1320069796"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

It may have been well executed, but a little luck probally helped too. [b]97 yard returns are just not the norm[/b], but you did it and won!
[/quote]Neither is BH beating Dayton in Football.. But you did it and won! Probably be another long while before that happens again...

[quote name="octfeb" post="1100521" timestamp="1320070528"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=90607.msg1100509#msg1100509 date=1320069796]
[/quote]

[/quote]

It may have been well executed, but a little luck probally helped too. [b]97 yard returns are just not the norm[/b], but you did it and won!
[/quote]Neither is BH beating Dayton in Football.. But you did it and won! Probably be another long while before that happens again...
[/quote]Not too long. Just about 11 months ;D We will have to settle with beating Day in all the other sports until then ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83