THE HUFFMAN PALACE

TROJAN92

[quote name="mwm4795" post="1099177" timestamp="1319920701"]
ABNINF. God bless your son I know you are proud my son graduated from Ft Jackson in June so i know you are proud.
Paintball ab ut the fact most people acted as if they were afraid of orening their mouth you could nd Bam Bam,
I to was disapointed not only that they left during 1/2 time and 3rd qtr but most peoplke acted like they were afraid to open their mouth the players were incouraging for the croud to get into it but only and hand full that is just like last year in the 2nd round, not much of a home field advantage...
[/quote]

Yeah. It seems like with how seperated people are in the stands, it's hard to get some energy into the game. That and a lot of the game our fans weren't too happy with our execution  ::)

Totally had to rewrite what I wrote earlier. Why is it Huffman fans do NOT cheer the entire game? 3rd quarter its like church. Only times Huffman fans cheer is when we score. THATS IT! Huffman has only lost two games in two years at home, but does not make it home field advantage. They have only lost 2 games away as well during the regular season. So, players should not have to get fans involved. Most of us have been around football long enough to know fans help as such a boost to the players! LETS GO HUFFMAM FANS! Playoffs the boys weill need us. Sorry for the post earlier just didnt word it right!

Guest beechnut
[quote name="I_Can_Do_It_ALL!" post="1099426" timestamp="1319934921"]
BamBam, I know you are new to Huffman, what is the home record the last two years? Just curious?
[/quote]

They have lost two games in two years right? Kpark last year  and last night?

[quote name="I_Can_Do_It_ALL!" post="1099426" timestamp="1319934921"]
BamBam, I know you are new to Huffman, what is the home record the last two years? Just curious?
[/quote]

They lost last year to KPARK and lost to CS this year. My youngest has played in Huffman the last 4 years and we have been in the stands for some time. I will continue to be in the stands with my youngest growing up here as well. I love Huffman. Honestly its not just Huffman fans, its lots of high school fans. I will never understand how you can sit there and not cheer unless you score a TD. THe players on the field should not have to try and pump the fans up for support! AM I speaking out of line when I say that? Regardless, playoffs are coming and I will be a cheerin! I had to redo what I wrote earlier about hating Huffman fans. I hate the fans not being loud! The players react to the fans being rowdy! I did when i played.

[quote name="bambam33" post="1099421" timestamp="1319934679"]
I hate Huffman fans dont know how to cheer! THEY are freaking brutal when it comes to cheering! My wife and I are freaking hoarse from screaming and trying to get everyone involved! I hope we play away so I dont expect so much from them. Kids busting their nuts out on the field and you are sitting on your butts! This is NOT church!

CS fans were involved. I love the kickoff thing! Good luck to both teams in the playoffs. We really have no home field advantage here in Huffman. Also, why does the band take the 3rd quarter off? We come out of halftime and need everyone involved!
[/quote]

I agree with it not being loud enough.

Being a former band member, I can tell you that the 3rd quarter off thing has been around as long as Huffman has had a band. I don't agree with it either particularly. As I was a drumline captain we often stayed and played anyway to keep some momentum going.

[quote name="paintballove" post="1099541" timestamp="1319939682"]
[quote author=bambam33 link=topic=90563.msg1099421#msg1099421 date=1319934679]
I hate Huffman fans dont know how to cheer! THEY are freaking brutal when it comes to cheering! My wife and I are freaking hoarse from screaming and trying to get everyone involved! I hope we play away so I dont expect so much from them. Kids busting their nuts out on the field and you are sitting on your butts! This is NOT church!

CS fans were involved. I love the kickoff thing! Good luck to both teams in the playoffs. We really have no home field advantage here in Huffman. Also, why does the band take the 3rd quarter off? We come out of halftime and need everyone involved!
[/quote]

I agree with it not being loud enough.

Being a former band member, I can tell you that the 3rd quarter off thing has been around as long as Huffman has had a band. I don't agree with it either particularly. As I was a drumline captain we often stayed and played anyway to keep some momentum going.
[/quote]

I had to rewrite what i said earlier about hating the way Huffman fans cheer. It is just too dang quiet. BTW the band is freaking incredible. I love the music and love the march! Just cant stand the 3rd quarter not being in the stands playing. We come out flat most of the time in the 3rd. I dunno! I am not griping but just frustrated with how quiet WE as Huffman fans are!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder