Week 8 Senior projections

[quote name="gunning for u" post="1079168" timestamp="1318272836"]
no way ned blk loses kountze senior fan. I know they havent won alot of games but they better than you think.
[/quote]

Im guessing your from Nederland?

I havent seen them play, but if you look at the scores from their games, they do not look strong at all.. Heard they are real big but real slow and no running game. If you have not seen my sons team, "kountze" then you will be surprised by the speed of Kountze...

actually i was talking about ned blk against bmt. but also yes i have seen both of them play and with no disrepect to kountze because they are a pretty good, much improved ,speedy little team. i still believe ned will win. it will definatly be interesting . size versus speed. good luck to both.

on a side note the playoffs; doesn't look like anyone will know until the very last week. it makes it a little exciting for all. except for wos lol.

[quote name="queenb77630" post="1079825" timestamp="1318347556"]
[quote author=gunning for u link=topic=89578.msg1079792#msg1079792 date=1318344445]
on a side note the playoffs; doesn't look like anyone will know until the very last week. it makes it a little exciting for all. except for wos lol.
[/quote]

WOS...

we just got it going on!!  ;)
[/quote]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder