Livingston...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="1070900" timestamp="1317479018"]
The Lions will do to 20-4A what Dayton did to them.  Look for the Lions to win by an average of 30 points when all said and done.  The stars are aligning for a Bronco vs Lion bidistrict match up.  Dayton has edged out the Lions the last two times that has happened.  The Lions want revenge!
[/quote]
Livingston is a really good team. They beat us by 14 , Central by 35. Livingston and Nederland is going to be a really good game , surely don't see any team winning by 30. Vidor , LCM.....hmmm I can't see them averaging winning by 30 points. But at this point I see Livingston making plenty noise in the playoffs.

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="1070900" timestamp="1317479018"]
The Lions will do to 20-4A what Dayton did to them.  Look for the Lions to win by an average of 30 points when all said and done.  The stars are aligning for a Bronco vs Lion bidistrict match up.  Dayton has edged out the Lions the last two times that has happened.  The Lions want revenge!
[/quote] I see them winning, but not by 30 points....

Guest Pirate_pride_07
IMO yes the lions are a great team and probably the best offense in the district but also IMO they haven't faced a solid defense. We'll see how they do against Nederland and Vidor.

[quote name="lions_pride" post="1070877" timestamp="1317476145"]
The lions were underestimated coming in to the season, except for where they were picked to win district. The lions have kept a level head and have had success taking it one game at a time. This week will be a challenge but you can bet the lions will be ready to play!
[/quote]

They were underrated except where they were picked to win district?

Why is that being underrated? It seems like if your team is picked to win it all, it hardly speaks of someone not giving the credit due.

[quote name="tvc184" post="1071300" timestamp="1317504585"]
[quote author=lions_pride link=topic=89137.msg1070877#msg1070877 date=1317476145]
The lions were underestimated coming in to the season, except for where they were picked to win district. The lions have kept a level head and have had success taking it one game at a time. This week will be a challenge but you can bet the lions will be ready to play!
[/quote]

Why is that being underrated? It seems like if your team is picked to win it all, it hardly speaks of someone not giving the credit due.
[/quote]

^
|
|
What he said

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1071308" timestamp="1317505028"]
[quote author=tvc184 link=topic=89137.msg1071300#msg1071300 date=1317504585]
[quote author=lions_pride link=topic=89137.msg1070877#msg1070877 date=1317476145]
[/quote]

[/quote]

^
|
|
What he said
[/quote]

True we were picked to win district. That is respect. What I meant was a lot of people were saying " well livingston hasn't played nobody, just wait till district starts." We beat two solid 20-4a teams. Now have we played somebody?

[quote name="bh89-2" post="1071678" timestamp="1317553979"]
I just hope BH and Livingston do not match-up in the first round.  Both districts need their better teams to do well in the playoffs.  Would be a shame to see either go out in the first round.
[/quote]your funny. If bh wins district and liv does yall will not meet in the first round. I would hate to see that powehouse bh get taken out in the first round again besides we have had liv number for a while now their probably looking for a little payback

[quote name="pngfan1" post="1070928" timestamp="1317480767"]
I can see them winning maybe one by 40 , maybe. Yes , there defense is surprising and not getting the credit they deserve.
[/quote]The only way we win by 40 will be 40-0. I don't think Coach Rowe like running the score up unless there is no way he can prevent it, he just wants to score enough to make sure he wins.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1071684" timestamp="1317555801"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=89137.msg1071678#msg1071678 date=1317553979]
I just hope BH and Livingston do not match-up in the first round.  Both districts need their better teams to do well in the playoffs.  Would be a shame to see either go out in the first round.
[/quote]your funny. If bh wins district and liv does yall will not meet in the first round. I would hate to see that powehouse bh get taken out in the first round again besides we have had liv number for a while now their probably looking for a little payback
[/quote]We really want Dayton this year and the next, and the next.................................................................. :D :D :D :D :D :D. After we beat you down in the playoffs this year :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P. If they move us from this area back to Huntsville area next year, we'll have a preseason slot for Dayton if they want it.  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

this is the first year i have seen liv def play with a scheme not just trying to do enough to let the offense win the game .getting better every game . hate to see bull and collins get hurt but a good chance for next years running backs to get some running experience, but hope bull is back against nederland. liv has another good runningback in #1 but doesnot get much playing time

Guest beechnut
[quote name="bronco pride" post="1071684" timestamp="1317555801"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=89137.msg1071678#msg1071678 date=1317553979]
[/quote]

Stop whinning you lost.

[quote name="rjones7696" post="1071888" timestamp="1317577879"]
this is the first year i have seen liv def play with a scheme not just trying to do enough to let the offense win the game .getting better every game . hate to see bull and collins get hurt but a good chance for next years running backs to get some running experience, but hope bull is back against nederland. liv has another good runningback in #1 but doesnot get much playing time
[/quote]You are right, and they still have #28, who was the starting running back last year. Coach Rowe is loaded with running backs who have talent and he is doing a good job playing them all to make sure they are ready for the playoffs. I've got a feeling that he will not over work THE BULL or Collins this year. I would like to see him rest Anthony White more too.

[quote name="Trocket" post="1071912" timestamp="1317579947"]
[quote author=rjones7696 link=topic=89137.msg1071888#msg1071888 date=1317577879]
[/quote]You are right, and they still have #28, who was the starting running back last year. Coach Rowe is loaded with running backs who have talent and he is doing a good job playing them all to make sure they are ready for the playoffs. I've got a feeling that he will not over work THE BULL or Collins this year. I would like to see him rest Anthony White more too.
[/quote]Antonio White*

[quote name="lionbaseball" post="1071920" timestamp="1317580143"]
[quote author=Trocket link=topic=89137.msg1071912#msg1071912 date=1317579947]
[quote author=rjones7696 link=topic=89137.msg1071888#msg1071888 date=1317577879]
[/quote]Antonio White*
[/quote]Sorry my mistake!! This kid is tuff as a nail!! :) :) :) :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami