DAYTON FANS 22 4A

I know a lot of Dayton fans were bummed about having to travel to the Golden Traingle for every away game, but I hope all of you realize how AWEsome it is to play those teams that have a rich history and HUGE fan bases. Not only do most of the stadiums seat at least 10,000 people, the home side for the most part was packed for all our away games, that is not the case at Smiley and many of the other 21 4A schools. As for me, I hope Dayton continues to play in 22 4A. At least you stand a stronger chance of getting out of the 1st round playing in this district. 21 4A just plain stinks. For the last few years they haven't had a team make it out of the 1st round (and that includes Dayton 2 and 3 years ago). GO BRONCOS GO!!!! I think we will also finally get a good quality win at Baytown this Friday night!!!! Hope all of you have an AWEsome Thanksgiving and see you in Baytown Friday!!!

Guest PurplePride

:D I agree! At first I wasn't crazy about it due to the drive.....but purple4ever is right........yall have a HUGE fan base and that makes it fun! I have "met" on this board so many friendly fans from other teams in our district, yeah, every now and then we argue, haha, just each other standing up for their school...totally normal!

Thanks for the welcome! We are enjoying it and hope to keep making everyone proud! All three from the district, still in the playoffs, this is just too cool......! I'm proud of WOS too and Barbers Hill even though we are in different districts etc.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :D

GO BRONCOS.....GO JAGS.....GO BULLDOGS.....GO STANGS!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder