Calling all Liberty fans

Well well well I guess you and your infinite wisdom couldn't see the writing on the wall in the preseason so I will take this moment to say I told you so. I guess the question should of been Jones or Hardy instead of Jones or grey and i think we found out who the best QB and wr in district are tonight. 40-20 can't wait to hear from the Liberty trash talkers.

P.S. I realize there are liberty fans on this website that are not arrogant trash talkers and this post is not directed at you. Liberty played hard should hold thier heads high.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im still here!! But dont forget Im not a trash talker like some of the other poor sports from Liberty that say I dont know what Im Talking about.Again I stated that IF Liberty played Huffman the way they played Kelly it would be a long night for them.Even though I predicted Huffman to win this one in a close one (to which I was called a traitor),I didnt think Huffman was gonna walk away with it the way they did.Congrats to Huffman,now wondering if Liberty can even beat Cleveland.

Guest beechnut
[quote name="TexasMinuteman" post="1064888" timestamp="1316871602"]
Im still here!! But dont forget Im not a trash talker like some of the other poor sports from Liberty that say I dont know what Im Talking about.Again I stated that IF Liberty played Huffman the way they played Kelly it would be a long night for them.Even though I predicted Huffman to win this one in a close one (to which I was called a traitor),I didnt think Huffman was gonna walk away with it the way they did.Congrats to Huffman,now wondering if Liberty can even beat Cleveland.
[/quote]

Good post and I gave you plus Karma but someone been beating you down. Good luck to Liberty and its early bc Cleveland is a dark horse with talent that could explode any night but will fun to follow.

[quote name="beechnut" post="1064894" timestamp="1316872122"]
[quote author=TexasMinuteman link=topic=88762.msg1064888#msg1064888 date=1316871602]
[/quote]

Good post and I gave you plus Karma but someone been beating you down. Good luck to Liberty and its early bc Cleveland is a dark horse with talent that could explode any night but will fun to follow.
[/quote]The ones that beat me down are the ones that cant handle the truth and unfortunately Liberty supporters who cant take constructive criticism.

Guest beechnut
[quote name="TexasMinuteman" post="1064899" timestamp="1316872630"]
[quote author=beechnut link=topic=88762.msg1064894#msg1064894 date=1316872122]
[quote author=TexasMinuteman link=topic=88762.msg1064888#msg1064888 date=1316871602]
[/quote]

[/quote]The ones that beat me down are the ones that cant handle the truth and unfortunately Liberty supporters who cant take constructive criticism.
[/quote

At least your are here and support your kids and team. Easy to ride the fence and those fans are every where but have to stand by your team. See you down the rode and have a good one.

I'm a Liberty fan and I'm right here. When I say I'm a fan I mean it. I stay in the stands till the end. I do not leave if it looks bad for my team. I stand and yell for my team and I do not yell at the coaches and player. I support my team in good times and bad. I to am tried of the trash talk. support your team and that means coaches and player. Remember there families are in the stands and to have some respect. As far as Huffman goes you played a good game but your sportsmanship is not good. There was lots of holding and cheap shots. It come down to we didn't make our plays and Huffman did. It happens thats football. Panthers you played hard and with heart. Don't listen to the people on here who say you can't win. You believe that you can and you go out there every friday night and play with everything and in the end you will win.

[quote name="ATRUEFAN" post="1064914" timestamp="1316873621"]
I'm a Liberty fan and I'm right here. When I say I'm a fan I mean it. I stay in the stands till the end. I do not leave if it looks bad for my team. I stand and yell for my team and I do not yell at the coaches and player. I support my team in good times and bad. I to am tried of the trash talk. support your team and that means coaches and player. Remember there families are in the stands and to have some respect. As far as Huffman goes you played a good game but your sportsmanship is not good. There was lots of holding and cheap shots. It come down to we didn't make our plays and Huffman did. It happens thats football. Panthers you played hard and with heart. Don't listen to the people on here who say you can't win. You believe that you can and you go out there every friday night and play with everything and in the end you will win.
[/quote]

I wasnt at the game I listened to the radio broadcast and it sounded like Liberty had just as many if not more holding penalties than Huffman. Huffman did have some personal foul calls, but I think a lot of them where facemask calls. Idk could be wrong that is just how it sounded on the broadcast.

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="1064920" timestamp="1316874208"]
[quote author=ATRUEFAN link=topic=88762.msg1064914#msg1064914 date=1316873621]
[/quote]

I wasnt at the game I listened to the radio broadcast and it sounded like Liberty had just as many if not more holding penalties than Huffman. Huffman did have some personal foul calls, but I think a lot of them where facemask calls. Idk could be wrong that is just how it sounded on the broadcast.
[/quote]

Honestly the game could have been worse. We shot ourselves in the football a half dozen times with holds, false starts, etc...... Liberty scored once on a busted play, but a very athletic play from the QB to get out of pressure and kinda flip it to #8 or #12 and he went for 60. The Huffman D was on lockdown. This was the first game that they looked fresh on D. They had time to rest with the offense spending so much time on the field. For Liberty D, that dag-gum 65 caught Darion from behind in the first quarter 2-3 times........After that he was gassed! Never saw him again do anything. KUDOS KUDOS KUDOS to the Huffman O line! My word they were good!

Guest beechnut
[quote name="ATRUEFAN" post="1064914" timestamp="1316873621"]
[/quote]

First post and crying about what? You got beat suck it up and move on and dont point the finger bc you guys have your share of NOT SO NICE to through the years. You use to own Huffman for what eighteen straight years? We accepted it and paid kudos to you guys so do the same and accept the part is over. FOR NOW. GO FALCONS

Who was crying go back read my post. I was telling our fans to support there team. I'm sorry I don't know anything about the past and the bad blood between Huffman and liberty. I'm tired of fairweather fans and adults talking trash about kids and coaches. Grow up and if you can do a better job by all means go get your degree and start coaching.

Guest beechnut
[quote name="ATRUEFAN" post="1065169" timestamp="1316890377"]
Who was crying go back read my post. I was telling our fans to support there team. I'm sorry I don't know anything about the past and the bad blood between Huffman and liberty. I'm tired of fairweather fans and adults talking trash about kids and coaches. Grow up and if you can do a better job by all means go get your degree and start coaching.
[/quote]

MY bad bc i thought you were accusing Huffman of the cheap shots and foul play. SORRY

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="1064920" timestamp="1316874208"]
[quote author=ATRUEFAN link=topic=88762.msg1064914#msg1064914 date=1316873621]
[/quote]

[/quote]I was at the game and agree Most of the Huffman Boys were just hitting Hard but their were a few cheap shots taken during the game. I Don't like to criticize a whole team for what a few do. Huffman played harder and deserved to win. Liberty's 3 turnovers in the first half giving Huffman a short field had a lot to do with the amount they won by. I saw some post on the Huffman QB that were not to positive ( from Huffman Fans) but that young man had a heck of a good game. along with a lot of other players. Good luck on the rest of your season

Good to see that atleast some of the Liberty fans got on here and took thier lumps. Unfortunately the ones who have talked the most in the past weeks seemed to have disappeared. Surely they are not "fickle" fans ;) who only jumped on the bandwaggon after Liberty started of hot. Where are you dodiej, dreski, Swag, setx6, and youngcoog?  ???

Guest beechnut
[quote name="89falcon" post="1065548" timestamp="1316913987"]
I just dont understand. Didnt Liberty win in 7 on 7? What about all of their starters returning? What about their QB? What about them being 4-0?
[/quote]

89 the game is over and think damage is done. No  need to talk crap unless we are attacked.  8) Falcons have alot to work on and time to move on.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin