Newton at Silsbee Predictions

Claude

Newton at Silsbee   

95 members have voted

1. 1. Newton at Silsbee

• Newton
    • Silsbee

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1056416" timestamp="1315959860"]
Newton fans please be aware that SISD no longer accepts used aluminum cans, jars of fig preserves, or firewood for entry. Cask is the only methood of payment. You may also park your wagons in the Walmart parking lot only! Thanks in advance!

Badsanta
[/quote]

Can I still empty my horses diaper behind the Silsbee stands like normal? I would ask Badsanta to do it, but he seems to be full of it. ;D I'm going to keep my cask to drink from to celebrate the Eagles win on the way home.

ChampionEagles :)

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1056573" timestamp="1315996690"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=88023.msg1056416#msg1056416 date=1315959860]
Newton fans please be aware that SISD no longer accepts used aluminum cans, jars of fig preserves, or firewood for entry. Cask is the only methood of payment. You may also park your wagons in the Walmart parking lot only! Thanks in advance!

Badsanta
[/quote]

Can I still empty my horses diaper behind the Silsbee stands like normal? I would ask Badsanta to do it, but he seems to be full of it. ;D I'm going to keep my cask to drink from to celebrate the Eagles win on the way home.

ChampionEagles :)
[/quote]

Thanks, Champion, for taking "Bad" in good humor.  Please understand that he no longer represents Silsbee in any way except as an alum.  Unfortunately, we can't undo that.

I really hold no ill will against any school or town. Mr. Buddy Garrity ask if anyone remembers the days of Ike. I remember Ike and Rita and all the help from all places to each other. Also after the tragic events last year involving Reggie Garrett and our Coach Barbay, there's no way the football community is anything but brothers and sisters.

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1056581" timestamp="1315999367"]
I really hold no ill will against any school or town. Mr. Buddy Garrity ask if anyone remembers the days of Ike. I remember Ike and Rita and all the help from all places to each other. Also after the tragic events last year involving Reggie Garrett and our Coach Barbay, there's no way the football community is anything but brothers and sisters.
[/quote]

Not trying to jack this Newton, Silsbee thread, but ChampionEagles you are a class act Sir........maybe you could give a few Ned. fans some lessons .  ;D

[quote name="VPirate" post="1056592" timestamp="1316001189"]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=88023.msg1056581#msg1056581 date=1315999367]
[/quote]

Not trying to jack this Newton, Silsbee thread, but ChampionEagles you are a class act Sir........maybe you could give a few Ned. fans some lessons .  ;D
[/quote]

Thanks for the compliment, but I'm not anything but a human being and struggling at times to be that. :)

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1056416" timestamp="1315959860"]

Badsanta
[/quote]

Not Cool...>>>>or funny 8)

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="1056762" timestamp="1316017313"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=88023.msg1056416#msg1056416 date=1315959860]

Badsanta

Well don't laugh!
[/quote]

Not Cool...>>>>or funny 8)
[/quote]

[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=88023.msg1056887#msg1056887 date=1316025708]
Newton fans I'm just poking fun at you. I didn't say anything about a teeth limit or dress code for the game did I? Just take it all in fun like Tigervoice said. Have a safe trip to and from the game.
[/Aw go out and play in traffic.  ::)quote]

Love ya Newton fans! Newton has the team to go to state this year. I think if Silsbee gets off to a slow start, they could be in trouble. newtons run game can eat up a clock. Silsbee's defense struggled against Lumberton. They mixed up a strong run game with a few play action passes that all got big yards. Silsbee should stay off too many run blitzes. That Newton rb is GOOD!

[quote name="the sports guy" post="1057602" timestamp="1316119868"]
[quote author=Claude link=topic=88023.msg1057026#msg1057026 date=1316035403]
He's just trying to get a little trash talk out the Newton Fans , Newton shows class though.
[/quote]
Who wants to have class in a good ol trash talk for fun? 

You would get ate up!....like tiger bait.  You know......like Newton. ;D
[/quote]

sports guy, Go read Vidor vs Ned. thread, Now that's some big time trash talk, and class.......went out the door somewhere around page 2.  ::)

Well we got the horses watered and fed and will be hitching up and breaking camp in a few minutes to get back on the trail. It's quite this morning here on the banks of Nichols creek and the skeeters weren't too bad. We should be able to make the Walmart parking lot in time to do a little tail gating before the game. Would welcome any Silsbee fans that want to drop by and share our cask. Should be a good game tonight and the weather sure feels good under the stars. Newton should bring the "A" game tonight and we'll see what Silsbee is made of. "Happy trails to you, until we meet again" I loved Roy and Dale and Trigger. 8)

This one should be over pretty quick. And carrying on the Barbay tradition, W.T. will pull off the gas like he did in C-C. The Bulldogs had 30 yrds total offense and one short trip across midfield before being sacked back to their side before halftime.

Newton is young, and with that comes youthful mistakes. Penalties, turnovers, etc are inevitable on Offense. But the Eagles have the D to overcome those mistakes.

Offense puts folks in the stands, but defense wins ballgames.

Newton....41-14

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1057958" timestamp="1316173216"]
Well we got the horses watered and fed and will be hitching up and breaking camp in a few minutes to get back on the trail. It's quite this morning here on the banks of Nichols creek and the skeeters weren't too bad. We should be able to make the Walmart parking lot in time to do a little tail gating before the game. Would welcome any Silsbee fans that want to drop by and share our cask. Should be a good game tonight and the weather sure feels good under the stars. Newton should bring the "A" game tonight and we'll see what Silsbee is made of. "Happy trails to you, until we meet again" I loved Roy and Dale and Trigger. 8)
[/quote]

Great Story ..!!  I could almost smell the coffee brewing over the campfire,And the smell of the pine trees in the morning sun...And then I was shook back to reality by the drone of the 18 wheels of a Chip Hauler on Hwy 96... ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder