To All you Don Price Haters

HF's track team is setting #1 after day 1 at the regional meet! I know, I know there probably not gonna finish there, but you gotta give the guy credit.
Go ahead a rebuke this!!!! I got plenty of much harsher words for all you haters ;D

[quote name="Go-rilla" post="1005101" timestamp="1304397141"]
HF's track team is setting #1 after day 1 at the regional meet! I know, I know there probably not gonna finish there, but you gotta give the guy credit.
Go ahead a rebuke this!!!! I got plenty of much harsher words for all you haters ;D
[/quote]I think its good you reported the standings. I'm sure many of us didn't know this.

I apologize for name calling....
What I am saying is that when I was in school HF was Very competitive in all boys sports. It is good to see that they are getting back to being competitive in track. DP is a great track program builder.. He will get that FB program rolling, in the same that the track progam is starting to.

Congrats HF track..Best of luck in the future!

[quote name="WhatHappened?" post="1005625" timestamp="1304529799"]
track takes desire and god given talent.
football takes some skill and coaching
What was HF football record this year? ;D
[/quote]

And people are wondering why Coach Price opted to apply for the Galveston ISD job. ::) ::) ::)

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name="dawg13" post="1005920" timestamp="1304602414"]
There is a change on the horizon at HF.We will be very competative no run over games this year.
[/quote]

Can't go anywhere but up.  Did they even win a game last year?  Good luck to the kids and good luck to DP on moving farther away from Chambers County (i.e Galveston or China, or India, or.........)  ;) ;)

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="Go-rilla" post="1013506" timestamp="1306155610"]
why do yall hate on the winningest coach in your school's history?? I dont understand?? Guy had BH winning at everything and people hate him for it.
[/quote]

He would not let them wear do-rags and run through a tunnel.

[quote name="Go-rilla" post="1013527" timestamp="1306161155"]
Whatever!! My apologies to all you Richardson Lovers. Bottom line is he bettered the program and people hate on him for it!! Makes BH look bad when people hate on a winner!
[/quote]
So what you are saying is that the track coach that is there now and has been there for over five years now, left a dominate Ozen program, is not a factor in their success it was ALL coach price?  Wow talk about passing the love around to everyone but the Coach that is actually working with the kids.  That may be another reason HF is such a tough place for a coach to set up roots.  I think when he was let go at BH and then picked up by HF, HF invested $30K in the weight room.  Any coach with that type of investment would show good dividends.  Lets watch coach price and see how he develops his linemen on both sides of the ball and how well he performs against BC and OF those are schools that compare to HF talent.  Silsbee and WOS are above average so we will not look at how they do against them.

[quote name="Go-rilla" post="1013506" timestamp="1306155610"]
why do yall hate on the winningest coach in your school's history?? I dont understand?? Guy had BH winning at everything and people hate him for it.
[/quote]

Winningest coach in HF history??? How do you figure?? He has won one game as Head Coach, so you must be talking about his overall record? But that isn't true because HF is still the district that fired PHIL DANAHER prior to his winning 300 games at Calallen so that can't be it either? So what do you mean?

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="fisherking" post="1013824" timestamp="1306260985"]
[quote author=Go-rilla link=topic=83873.msg1013506#msg1013506 date=1306155610]
[/quote]

Winningest coach in HF history??? How do you figure?? He has won one game as Head Coach, so you must be talking about his overall record? But that isn't true because HF is still the district that fired PHIL DANAHER prior to his winning 300 games at Calallen so that can't be it either? So what do you mean?
[/quote]

He was referring to Coach Price's tenure at BH.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86