Dayton vs. Crosby Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just remember' date=' the district you are in is horrible!!!

The last few years the 3 teams from 21 4A have been swept out of the playoffs, by the 3 teams from 22-4A that means your 1st place team wouldn't have even made the playoffs in 22-4A.

Not only did Dayton win District 22-4A, they pounded their opponents into submission.

[/quote']

Contradiction???? :lol: This same thing was said about Dayton last year and the year before. Dayton proved this theory wrong this year by taking 22-4A to the house :lol:

Still routing for Dayton , but I still say the Coug's will make it a game.

Good luck Dayton!!!!

As much as I hate this "weak" district and "strong" district stuff' date=' Dayton having a great year in 22-4A doesn't validate anything about 21-4A. Dayton has a heck of a team this year, but what does that have to do with any of the other teams in 21-4A? No disrepect! It just does little to prove anything about 21-4A.[/quote']

Good post. I have read so much about how weak 21 4A is. 22 4A fans all say that they have seen these teams play and know how weak they are. When do they have time to go to their own games? Your right, Dayton is a heck of a team this year, and so is Central, but that does not make BH or Crosby weak.

Yes very nice but you dont know the dugat boys like me i have played with Alanzo Dugat also known as AJ Dugat yah dont even say mike aint fast i have a good idea who durio is but mike and alanzo dugat are very fast just trust me i played with alanzo in optomist( Tifi ) in Dayton his Dad Alanzo Dugat SR. Can bearly keep up with them both of them dont even say that this durio kid is faster

Reading through the pro Crosby predictions' date=' and how they are saying the Cougars have improved so much this year...

[b']Just remember, the district you are in is horrible!!!

The last few years the 3 teams from 21 4A have been swept out of the playoffs, by the 3 teams from 22-4A that means your 1st place team wouldn't have even made the playoffs in 22-4A.

Not only did Dayton win District 22-4A, they pounded their opponents into submission.

This week will be no different.

Dayton would win this game if they had to play Stevie Wonder as one of their wide recievers!

DAYTON WINS BIG AND SHUTS OUT THE COUGARS.

The Broncos score at least 6 TDs.

Cougars 0 Broncos 42

Man what a great 1st post.

Then let the potential be unleashed!!! I hear a stampede coming!!!!!!! GO BRONCOS!!!!

Hey Cougar....inform the rest of your "pride" (sorry, couldn't resist) that the better parking is at the Jr high on 146. Then just walk through the back to the field. You won't have to fight traffic on the stadium road. That mess won't be fixed till next season...hopefully! Y'all have a safe trip!

I ama Dugat fan big time, always have been. I did watch Durio play and there is no comparison to the speed. Dugat runs harder, but Durio was freaking fast. Other than the RB that graduated from Newton a few years back, I have not yet seen another like him.

Dayton is know for players like these two very talented young men.

Found out yesterday not only did Dayton get to pick the field they play on, but they also got to pick officiating crews. Thing I don't understand is the head official they picked has said he would die to get a chance to call a Dayton game. Seems this guy does not like Dayton for some reason.

This comes from an fellow official in their area of responsibility. Anyone know anything about this?

I am not sure. You know St. Pius had a coach named Jerry Stewart. Not sure if this is the same person. I know Dayton has the higest paid coach in that district at just under $95' date='000.[/quote']

Good for them bc results speaks volumes.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder