District 22-2A Track

Corrigan ran away with the boys and SA ran away with the girls. It is very possible that the state champions for girls and boys will come from this district this year. Individually, Justin Twine (Hemphill) looked awesome in the boys.

Guest momof2hornets
[quote name="89falcon" post="1003028" timestamp="1303956543"]
Corrigan ran away with the boys and SA ran away with the girls. It is very possible that the state champions for girls and boys will come from this district this year. Individually, Justin Twine (Hemphill) looked awesome in the boys.
[/quote]

I think one of the S.A. girls got hurt during her long jump try, but they still came in second from what I hear.

That freshman kid Justin Twine came in at fourth in the 100 meter run, not too shabby.

[quote name="greenhornet" post="1005539" timestamp="1304515932"]
[quote author=89falcon link=topic=83553.msg1003028#msg1003028 date=1303956543]
[/quote]

I think one of the S.A. girls got hurt during her long jump try, but they still came in second from what I hear.

That freshman kid Justin Twine came in at fourth in the 100 meter run, not too shabby.
[/quote]

Danesia Williams blew out her knee in the long jump. She was an anchor on the 4X100 and the 4X200. She was the 1st leg on the 4X400. The 4X200 still advance by finishing second. Dejernel Jordan won the 800M. SA finished 3rd in the 4X400 and 7th in the 4X100. It was a gutsy performance by the SA girls given the fact they lost the District top point scorer.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw