Nederland Bulldogs 3-Peat District Champs

Great Job Dogs!   Pitts, Sonnier, Smith, Babino, and Schlett, will graduate having been a part of all three Championships and Jacob has 2 others in basketball....Not to mention a clean sweep of PNG in all male sports their Senior year! ;D ;)  This group of Seniors has been fun to watch and extremely successful.  I am proud of all of them!  But remember the goal is not just to win district.  Let's keep rollin'.

[quote name="NHS83LU87" post="1001316" timestamp="1303478582"]
Great Job Dogs!   Pitts, Sonnier, Smith, Babino, and Schlett, will graduate having been a part of all three Championships and Jacob has 2 others in basketball....Not to mention a clean sweep of PNG in all male sports their Senior year! ;D ;)  This group of Seniors has been fun to watch and extremely successful.  I am proud of all of them!  But remember the goal is not just to win district.  Let's keep rollin'.
[/quote]
Congrats to all the Seniors including J. Richard, C. Richard, R. Quinn, C. Meade, and J. Kemp. Good luck in the playoffs! I am proud of all the Seniors.

[quote name="NHS83LU87" post="1001316" timestamp="1303478582"]
Great Job Dogs!  Pitts, Sonnier, Smith, Babino, and Schlett, will graduate having been a part of all three Championships and Jacob has 2 others in basketball....Not to mention a clean sweep of PNG in all male sports their Senior year! ;D ;)  This group of Seniors has been fun to watch and extremely successful.  I am proud of all of them!  But remember the goal is not just to win district.  Let's keep rollin'.
[/quote]

Couldn't have said it better myself! Great job Bulldogs......Proud of em all......Only wish it wouldn't have gone by so dang fast......
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=390943&l=96d9b1dc0c&id=100001116042901

[quote name="GTBaseball47" post="1001357" timestamp="1303484346"]
[quote author=NHS83LU87 link=topic=83546.msg1001316#msg1001316 date=1303478582]
[/quote]
Congrats to all the Seniors including J. Richard, C. Richard, R. Quinn, C. Meade, and J. Kemp. Good luck in the playoffs! I am proud of all the Seniors.
[/quote]

Don't get offended because your son wasn't mentioned.  I am proud of the whole team not just the seniors this year.  I just mentioned those specific seniors because they have played an active role in 3 straight championships.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder