WO-S vs. Nederland PREDICTIONS

[quote name="The Godfather" post="1010629" timestamp="1305379258"]
Out of curiosity, not sarcasm, when was the last time Ned beat WOS?

The last I can recall was 2003 in WOS
[/quote]

You're recollection is correct, Nederland beat WO-S 18-14 in 2003.

[quote name="badndn" post="1005363" timestamp="1304454700"]
Nederland has one of it's better group of athletes coming up as Juniors and Seniors and even some sophs next year, but so does WOS! The WOS Sophomore class next year is stout and the Freshman class is even better. [/quote]

If I remeber correctly the WO-S freshman team was beat badly by a Nederland team that ran the table.
So it is questionable how good their Freshman class really is.  All i have to say is watch Nederland's new noseguard Caleb Malveaux. The kid is unblockable.  It should be a good match-up.

Guest Penny
I have heard that WOS plays alot of their better freshman on JV, so not sure how good of a measuring stick that is.  WOS is a tough matchup for Nederland, always has been.

WOS has speed and lots of it. They always do. Freshmen ball does not mien a thing for judging how the next few years will be not at all. What Nederland does have is a defense with nine returning starters and new offense. 6 of the front seven are back with the addition of freshmen Caleb Malveaux a big extremely strong defensive tackle. I along with a few other dogs are really excited to see if the experience of the defense pays off.  Going to be rough start though we start with Galveston Ball then Dayton. 2 big test right out of the gate but like I said here comes DIDBA.

[quote name="phunter308" post="1011371" timestamp="1305529685"]
WOS has speed and lots of it. They always do. Freshmen ball does not mien a thing for judging how the next few years will be not at all. What Nederland does have is a defense with nine returning starters and new offense. 6 of the front seven are back with the addition of freshmen Caleb Malveaux a big extremely strong defensive tackle. I along with a few other dogs are really excited to see if the experience of the defense pays off.  Going to be rough start though we start with Galveston Ball then Dayton. 2 big test right out of the gate but like I said here comes DIDBA.
[/quote]So, do you have WO-S's 2011 schedule?  If you do, please posti it on the 'schedule for 2011' thread.

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="1012700" timestamp="1305858740"]
Nothing affects a football teams ability more than a big coaching change. Nederland should squeak by this year.
[/quote]You might want to ask Lake Travis about that Raderoldtimer

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder