Beaumont Kelly Coaching Situation/Clint Hartsfield hired as new HC

Guest incognito123

Guest twag11
[quote name="Go-rilla" post="1022556" timestamp="1309968582"]
Your right I'm sure the kids they recruit from Ozen are'nt wealthy. Bottom line is your crying because SPX recruits the entire Houston area and all you get is beaumont!! What a bunch of babies!
[/quote]Just stop you are making your self look dumb. I know PLENTY of kids that go to Kelly that aren't "recruited from Ozen" that aren't wealthy at all you have no basis behind what you talk because you obviously know nothing about Kelly.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest twag11
[quote name="wb1989" post="1022531" timestamp="1309961125"]
What happened to the rest of your post about St. Pius and St. Vincents? Anyway, let me explain why this isn't so stupid. I was exaggerating a little about Kelly being Legacy. I hope that never happens, but in the last decade/decade and a half, Kelly has lost 300 students. The enrollment used to be 700 and something kids, and now its barely 400. Why is that? Well while St. Annes tuition has pretty much stayed the same over the last decade, the Kelly tuition has doubled. The economy is horrible and people don't want to pay 45k for four years of education when they could send their kids right down the street, for free, to West Brook ;). Thats why you see West End kids that used to go to Kelly, now going to West Brook. Dr.'s kids, lawyers kids, etc.. People that could afford to send their children to Kelly, but would rather save 45k and put it into their college education and maybe by them a car. This is also why you see them send their children to St. Annes so they can get a good foundation of education and then they go to West Brook. In the next decade, Kelly very well could be the size of Legacy, especially if the economy gets any worse, or even stays the way it is. I hope that made it clear.
[/quote]45k? What Kelly High School are you talking about?

[quote name="Go-rilla" post="1022556" timestamp="1309968582"]
Your right I'm sure the kids they recruit from Ozen are'nt wealthy. Bottom line is your crying because SPX recruits the entire Houston area and all you get is beaumont!! What a bunch of babies!
[/quote]

WB had a couple good years with Kelly kids that Stump recruited

btw..St. Vincent is a jr hi in houston...any other wisdom to share?

[quote name="mfd814" post="1022664" timestamp="1309992952"]
Kelly and Hardin have a scrimmage scheduled this season, should be interesting to see who is coaching where.
[/quote]

That did kinda jump out at me as I was doing the scrimmage schedule.

I guess someone [quote name="mfd814" post="1022685" timestamp="1309997695"]
No word on applicants / interviews yet?
[/quote]

I guess someone could call and ask about deadlines/applicants,  I don't know that either Kelly or the Beaumont Diocese can be compelled to release that information.

come on now. dont get yo feelins hirt. I no Kelly is a gud skewl.. I'm just saying no one wants to listen to a bunch poor us we could of been better or We dont have thugs like SPX. Kelly is in a good part of beaumont, SPX is in the HOOD! You cant expect their cliental to be the same.. Coach Long did a good job there...

Back to business!
IS Haynes a guarantee??

Guest incognito123

[quote name="Go-rilla" post="1022741" timestamp="1310014757"]
come on now. dont get yo feelins hirt. I no Kelly is a gud skewl.. I'm just saying no one wants to listen to a bunch poor us we could of been better or We dont have thugs like SPX. Kelly is in a good part of beaumont, SPX is in the HOOD! You cant expect their cliental to be the same.. Coach Long did a good job there...

Back to business!
IS Haynes a guarantee??
[/quote]

From what I am hearing it is a done deal.

11k x 4 years = 44k. No one was complaining about Kelly just getting kids from Ozen. Kelly does not recruit anyone. I was saying that Kelly needs to offer scholarships to children with special talents that can enhance the school. As long as children can meet the academic requirements, then they should deserve the opportunity to get a better education. It could be a great math student, or a musician, or an athlete, whatever the case may be. Other private schools offer children these opportunities, because it benefits the school and the student. No way should they just offer scholarships purely for sports, especially if you are going to introduce a bad element into the school.  Kelly just needs to get with the program because everyone else in their district and in Tapps is starting to do so.

Guest Cap Rock Brewing Co.
Clint Hartsfield. Haynes needed to stay put. Moving from Haltom to FW Brewer to Crosby to Eisenhower, to Lee and then Hardin in a 10 yr span will definitely cause people to pause when considering him as a long-term solution.

[quote name="mfd814" post="1024104" timestamp="1310514758"]
Is he the St Annes middle school coach ?    Hired over the existing coaches there and some other coaches?  What's going on
[/quote]
Got to be in the click...you know that... ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder