**HARDIN-JEFFERSON vs CLEVELAND... HJ wins 75-68!

Lazeek

[quote name="dogs1218" post="975274" timestamp="1299084604"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=81003.msg975222#msg975222 date=1299080068]
[quote author=bullets13 link=topic=81003.msg975175#msg975175 date=1299075019]
Cleveland is the favorite, and deservedly so.  that being said, they were the favorites the last two years, and HJ has found a way to beat them.  I won't be so bold as to predict HJ will win, but I'll give them a decent chance.
[/quote][img]http://web.d261.k12.id.us/Teachers/jacobsen/images/stories/graphics/warning.gif[/img]

Discussions of history are not permitted here
[/quote]

Not in your reasoning of why your team is going to win ;) Thats a poor prediction.. Saying your team is going to win just because it happened 2 years in row is not smart.. Different teams playing.. Say HJ is going to win because they have something better THIS YEAR than Cleveland as a team, Examples: Coaching Strategy, Better shooting, Teamwork, etc.. I think you now understand why I bring that "no history" issue up
[/quote]

the funny thing is, i didn't say why they were going to win.  i didn't even say that they were GOING to win.  I simply said they could win.  Just a friendly reminder that HJ has been proving people wrong now for several years.  If they don't do it this year, so be it, Cleveland is a fantastic team.    But if they do?  Well, there's going to be a whole lot of surprised (but not really) people on here. 

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bottom line is this........regardless of history the Cleveland Indians are the favorite.  They have played a tougher schedule and have more athletes on their team.  HJ has better coaching and smarter basketball players.  All of the pressure is on Cleveland in this game tonight..........ranked higher, players been together for 3+ years now and already defeated proven 3A powerhouses this year.  Bottom line is play the game and may the best team win the game tonight!!

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="975450" timestamp="1299102202"]
Prudhomme better stay outof foul trouble early since the other kid down low has a broken hand
[/quote]Prudhomme, Persohn, and Gus had all better stay out of foul trouble.  We can't afford to lose anyone of those guys.

Luckily, they all seem to have the stamina to play pretty much the whole game, unless of course, they are running up and down the court all night with Silsbee.  If they play within themselves and not turn it into a track meet, they'll be all right.

[size=12pt][i][b]Hawks, it's time to soar, baby![/b][/i][/size]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder