**HARDIN-JEFFERSON vs CLEVELAND... HJ wins 75-68!

Lazeek

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="PoppaBearstarr" post="977226" timestamp="1299216069"]
this year for HJ is pretty special, cant wait for the next few.....
[/quote]
Man that sounds like you are ready for this year to end.  But seriously, next year the favorites tag is squarely on the Hawks.  Only question as far as our rivalry will be how well your new pt guard will handle the pressure the Tigers will apply.  But HJ will have a huge weapon in Prudhomme and two other big ones in Persohn and Bosha.  A big height advantage over us unless our two 6'10 transfers are eligible by the time we play.  The Tigers will probably just elect to not show up on nights we play HJ just to save our energy for the other games. :)

[quote name="ST413" post="977232" timestamp="1299216605"]
[quote author=PoppaBearstarr link=topic=81003.msg977226#msg977226 date=1299216069]
[/quote]
Man that sounds like you are ready for this year to end.  But seriously, next year the favorites tag is squarely on the Hawks.  Only question as far as our rivalry will be how well your new pt guard will handle the pressure the Tigers will apply.  But HJ will have a huge weapon in Prudhomme and two other big ones in Persohn and Bosha.  A big height advantage over us unless our two 6'10 transfers are eligible by the time we play.  The Tigers will probably just elect to not show up on nights we play HJ just to save our energy for the other games. :)
[/quote]

Now I know your joking Silsbee has never had any problem getting transfers and making them eligible, and no way am I ready for this season to end... I'm positive that Silsbee will be very good next year, they always are, for the last four years we have been taking turns going to austin....I hope that we do not disappoint this year...

[quote name="PoppaBearstarr" post="977237" timestamp="1299217149"]
[quote author=ST413 link=topic=81003.msg977232#msg977232 date=1299216605]
[quote author=PoppaBearstarr link=topic=81003.msg977226#msg977226 date=1299216069]
[/quote]
Man that sounds like you are ready for this year to end.  But seriously, next year the favorites tag is squarely on the Hawks.  Only question as far as our rivalry will be how well your new pt guard will handle the pressure the Tigers will apply.  But HJ will have a huge weapon in Prudhomme and two other big ones in Persohn and Bosha.  A big height advantage over us unless our two 6'10 transfers are eligible by the time we play.  The Tigers will probably just elect to not show up on nights we play HJ just to save our energy for the other games. :)
[/quote]

Now I know your joking Silsbee has never had any problem buying.....cough cough....I mean getting transfers and making them eligible, and no way am I ready for this season to end... I'm positive that Silsbee will be very good next year, they always are, for the last four years we have been taking turns going to austin....I hope that we do not disappoint this year...
[/quote]
We will be ok . We will just look like a bunch of "little" people running around when we play ya'll!!

[quote name="PoppaBearstarr" post="977237" timestamp="1299217149"]
[quote author=ST413 link=topic=81003.msg977232#msg977232 date=1299216605]
[/quote]
Man that sounds like you are ready for this year to end.  But seriously, next year the favorites tag is squarely on the Hawks.  Only question as far as our rivalry will be how well your new pt guard will handle the pressure the Tigers will apply.  But HJ will have a huge weapon in Prudhomme and two other big ones in Persohn and Bosha.  A big height advantage over us unless our two 6'10 transfers are eligible by the time we play.  The Tigers will probably just elect to not show up on nights we play HJ just to save our energy for the other games. :)
[/quote]

Now I know your joking Silsbee has never had any problem getting transfers and making them eligible, and no way am I ready for this season to end... I'm positive that Silsbee will be very good next year, they always are, for the last four years we have been taking turns going to austin....I hope that we do not disappoint this year...
[/quote]Oh, their 6'10" transfers will be eligible, but they don't want to cut their hair.  So they are still questionable!  ;)

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="977326" timestamp="1299249142"]
Prudhomme will be the top guy in the area next year but watch out for Kelton Gaines and Chris Elam. Those 2 will form a strong back court out in Silsbee.
[/quote]Tell Chris Elam we might lock him down next year and to be careful who he ask for on the court ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder