CLEVELAND BASKETBALL TEAM TROUBLE!!!!

[quote name="hoopin" post="971648" timestamp="1298576321"]
He IS NOT a starter
[/quote]

I was questioning that myself. I had not seen Cleveland in some weeks now and I knew that he did not start earlier in the season but did not know if he was starting here of late.

Regardless, I know that he was getting significant minutes when I saw them play.

This has to be a distraction to the team.

He isn't too much of a loss, he was just a thick body to put out their when ced reed was getting a blow or if they were up by alot, which happened alot throughout their season.

To those who feel the need to post opinions about the criminal case that is pending, learn the difference between alleged and convicted. You guys are walking a thin line of bias that is created by the media with all the facts not yet revealed. Let the legal system judge their actions and decide their fate and the rest of us can keep pretending we know everything about sports in setx. The Indians will be a man down but they are ready to play. Sometimes the best way to clear the mind of real life struggles is the raw competition and escape that sports provide. This is my hope for the Indians. These boys don't deserve to see their opportunity in the playoffs by tainted or ruined by this other event. My prayer to all parties involved in the criminal matter, both victim and accused, may God's peace be with you all.

[quote name="indian15/16" post="971756" timestamp="1298587821"]
To those who feel the need to post opinions about the criminal case that is pending, learn the difference between alleged and convicted. You guys are walking a thin line of bias that is created by the media with all the facts not yet revealed. Let the legal system judge their actions and decide their fate and the rest of us can keep pretending we know everything about sports in setx. The Indians will be a man down but they are ready to play. Sometimes the best way to clear the mind of real life struggles is the raw competition and escape that sports provide. This is my hope for the Indians. These boys don't deserve to see their opportunity in the playoffs by tainted or ruined by this other event. My prayer to all parties involved in the criminal matter, both victim and accused, may God's peace be with you all.
[/quote]Amen!  None of us knows the entire story.  Its not ours to judge.

[/quote]

That is why i used the word "alleged".  you are right, innocent until proven guilty.  i suppose we will see what the "reported" video and photographs show and what the DA decides to do with the related evidence.  if they are innocent, so be it.  if they are guilty, well no need to post my thoughts on their punishment.

I posted the story only for how this could effect the basketball team, since a player (or possibly players) are involved. I for one am not judging anyone.

But you cannot tell me that this is not a distraction to the team. Arrests coming down 1-2 days prior to playoff game, with one of them being a player. That's what interests me.

To those who feel the need to post opinions about the criminal case that is pending, learn the difference between alleged and convicted. You guys are walking a thin line of bias that is created by the media with all the facts not yet revealed. Let the legal system judge their actions and decide their fate and the rest of us can keep pretending we know everything about sports in setx. The Indians will be a man down but they are ready to play. [b]Sometimes the best way to clear the mind of real life struggles is the raw competition and escape that sports provide[/b]. This is my hope for the Indians. These boys don't deserve to see their opportunity in the playoffs by tainted or ruined by this other event. My prayer to all parties involved in the criminal matter, both victim and accused, may God's peace be with you all.
[/quote] If any of this story is true, a game should be the farthest thing from this communitys concerns.

My post was a heads up and not a reprimand to previous and following posts. I totally see the relivance, AAW. I'm close to the issue so it's tough. From a bball standpoint he was a minimal impact player, but freinds with other key players. There will be some effect because that is human nature. I think when the ball is up in the air it will be "game on". I really want to see the best the Indians' got against the best HJs' got in the area round. I don't want to see that game tainted at all.