2011 West Brook Bruins

pe2009

[quote name="sfa87" post="978126" timestamp="1299332872"]
Scooter stump will outcoach them clowns again like he always does, i wont b hitting that highway like i did last year, if we had stump, memorial wouldve won state with ease the bracket was set up 4 us.
[/quote]
I'd have to give it to Houston Memorial...they did a good job last year, but Pearland by far had the best coaching/prep last year

[quote name="Sgt Rey" post="978272" timestamp="1299352873"]
[quote author=sfa87 link=topic=80252.msg978126#msg978126 date=1299332872]
Scooter stump will outcoach them clowns again like he always does, i wont b hitting that highway like i did last year, if we had stump, memorial wouldve won state with ease the bracket was set up 4 us.
[/quote]
I'd have to give it to Houston Memorial...they did a good job last year, [b]but Pearland by far had the best coaching/prep last year[/b][/quote]Yes they did. They were by far the best team we faced last season, and were well prepared for what WB brought to the table. They made us look bad. At first, I was hard on our coaching staff for not having us prepared for that game. But, we did as well as we could against Pearland. At the time, I didn't realize just how good Pearland was.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder