Beaumont Central vs. Nederland Game Thread/Nederland wins/Comments

WOSgrad

Nederland was up nearly 20 a few times, lost mo and the Jag's made a few good runs. K.Smith (Ned) was to me the best player on the court imo. Didn't realize the Dogs had such a height advantage over Central.

After seeing the Dogs for the first time, I'll tip my hat to the Silsbee Tigers. If they are the No.1 team in the area, they are real good. 

Good game, Bulldogs.  Your team played a complete game.  #24 for yall got hot early.He was the key.  I also like the way you withstood our runs.  Good teams do that..  You took advantage of your height advantage.  And that 6'4" freshman?  He's a phyical speciment.  Not afraid to get physical.  Nederland will be a good district champ and if consistent, they will do damage in these playoffs.  Congrads to them.

I think Central did well.  I just think that you need to keep a scorer on the floor.  If Smith goes out, Fruge needs to be in.  I also think that in a game where your playing againt big men, you have to make them defend.  Shoot the midrange jumper.  We need more movement on offense. More screens and backdoor cuts.  Love the way we kept battling.  Jags will be ok.  Since this big game is out of the way, time to get back to winning and hopefully make some noise in these playoffs...

Jags played hard were completely out coached yet again.Coach English is the real deal and #24 has a nice stroke from 3. Forney was a man in the post and the freshman is a freak of nature. for the Jags Malik Fruge(the best shooter) did not play at all for what reason I dont know and they ran a pick and roll all night. they stayed in the game off of pure hustle. Nederland can make a run at it.They surely have the size to do it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476