Beach Bowl: Sabine Pass -41 High Island -0

The Sharks will have to play with the same intensity next week to beat the Rebels at home. Great job kicking the ball last night CAlmond20. Tell #12 that he did a great job with the CHEAP shot last night. Blow to the back of of the helmet while clipping and it was 40 yards behind the play. Is that something that he came up with on his own or What? There where so many shots just like that, it looked like ya'll worked on that in practice.

I was at the game and saw both coaches on the sideline rip into #12.

The coaches from Sabine pass will take care of him. They called off the dogs, and besides #12, they showed class. If I remeber right, we paid them back with a clip on #20 anyway.The SHARKS beat us fair and square. Good Luck Sharks Get A REBEL!!!

I was at the game and saw both coaches on the sideline rip into #12.

The coaches from Sabine pass will take care of him. They called off the dogs' date=' and besides #12, they showed class. If I remeber right, we paid them back with a clip on #20 anyway.The SHARKS beat us fair and square. Good Luck Sharks Get A REBEL!!![/quote'] coach vines and tibbs will take care of that

I know that. I was just saying that you think Sabine Pass is unclassy yet our school does the samethings.You say that it was the coaches fault, was HI coaches fault when our players did it. I know that that is not how football is played but I think that you are being a Hypocrit.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder