Lamar to the WAC- April 2011

Cat79

[quote name="jdcurran" post="958622" timestamp="1296577889"]
http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85583

What is La. Tech so high and mighty about.  We have a bigger endowment, more students, and similar athletic budget. [b] I don't get what makes them think they are so good[/b].
[/quote]

All I can think of is they must be drinking some of that swamp water they got over there in La.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cards R Us
Fans of Lamar sports and ESPN-watchers have got to realize that they're creating their own hype over the WAC move.  Creating hype for a move like this doesn't make it a more realistic possibility.

[quote name="bigred360" post="958941" timestamp="1296594806"]
If it wasn't for AAW and Lazeek I wouldn't put two cents here but they both know a lot of people so if they say something is up conference wise with Lamar. I'll take note.
[/quote]

they were dead on with Ford ::)

which, btw..i think Octavious Logan has some potential..hussey, not real sure...maybe to slot.."Wes Welker" him.both did put it on the ground too much

just curious, anybody know hussey and/or logans
40 times?

Lazeek, when your dealing with recruits you can never be sure until they are signed.  Don't worry about missing one.  I watched a special a few weeks back about one of the Selman brothers that wound up at Oklahoma,  UT thought they had him until signing day when he changed his mind.

[quote name="LU4LIFE" post="958678" timestamp="1296580854"]
[quote author=jdcurran link=topic=79479.msg958622#msg958622 date=1296577889]
http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85583

What is La. Tech so high and mighty about.  We have a bigger endowment, more students, and similar athletic budget. [b] I don't get what makes them think they are so good[/b].
[/quote]

All I can think of is they must be drinking some of that swamp water they got over there in La.
[/quote]

And not like they've dominated us besides women's basketball.
FOOTBALL- Louisiana Tech (16-6)
MEN'S BASKETBALL - Louisiana Tech (33-30)
WOMEN"S BASKETBALL - Louisiana Tech (24-3)
BASEBALL - Lamar (45-38)
VOLLEYBALL - Lamar (19-6)

New day, new rumor:  Someone on katfans.com says he has a buddy that works for the NCAA and was told that the WAC will officially announce two new teams on Monday.

LAZEEK, you're the man with the inside info.  Any truth to this?

Also, on another thread on katfans.com someone says that both Lamar and SHSU will be invited to join the WAC and both will accept.

[quote name="coachacola" post="961203" timestamp="1296862945"]
New day, new rumor:  Someone on katfans.com says he has a buddy that works for the NCAA and was told that the WAC will officially announce two new teams on Monday.

LAZEEK, you're the man with the inside info.  Any truth to this?

Also, on another thread on katfans.com someone says that both Lamar and SHSU will be invited to join the WAC and both will accept.
[/quote]

Not sure........been out of the loop for a few days!!!!  See what I can find!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder