Journey to Austin starts Friday Jan. 28th

Let's hope we can have some teams playing ball till June 11. Some dates to look forward to will be our first scrimmages which will start Feb.7th. That no hitter or HR doesn't count in the books till Feb.21.

Let's use this thread for comments on the progress of your club. If we have anyone that wants to share some pics of the early workouts feel free to post them on this thread, it's not difficult just upload them to photobucket or imageshack, copy the url and place them here.

Let's play two.

WOW what a turn out for the Bulldogs yesterday :o I bet we had over 100 FR. & Soph.. And probably 30 Jrs & Srs. Can not wait to see what happens ..I think the Dogs will be alright this year.. Some good looking young talent in( Little Babino O/F FAST ...Shaw O/F  VERY FAST..Feltman nice glove work decent speed ) future looks bright for those Dogs....I would hate to be in the coaching staffs shoes starting tomorrow ;) Good luck guys lets get another district title... since we can not seem to make the right calls in football to get a district title ::)

Guest tappedout
PNG is loaded with talent for a while. The varsity look's very good and ready to make a long run. The freshman group is loaded with talent. Pitching will be very strong for a while as we have 2 lefty's that throw from low 80's to mid 80's and a righty that can get it up to 85. If not for the talent on the varsity this season a couple of them would be making a push to be on varsity. Saturday was a beautiful day to watch a bunch of talent wearing purple. A lot of cut's to be made as there was a lot of kid's out there. They had 39 freshman and about that many sophomore's and junior's. Now all we need is the rain to go away. Good luck to everyone and let's get ready for another great year of baseball. I can imagine how the player's must feel because I am fired up.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder