18-3A Who will be the top Pitcher's

jdog1814

[quote name="jdog1814" post="949446" timestamp="1295220188"]
I was hoping to get alittle input from the public. I do know that that Kirbyville has a few good pitcher's. Jasper has Burleson, Bolton, Clark and a few more.
[/quote]
I forgot about all those Jasper pitchers.  Jasper is armed and ready to go!!  :)

[quote name="youknowit" post="952322" timestamp="1295638115"]
Kirbyville will have Tyler Downs(great control), Kael Jones(hard chunker), Blayk Coleson(lefty), Cody Goins(could give some innings) Should make for a competitive year in 18-3A
[/quote]is the burns kid going to play this year?  If so, he could add to the pitching depth...
Kville also has some hitting as well.... cant wait to see what those wildcats can do this year...

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name="jdog1814" post="948361" timestamp="1295053683"]
Tell me your pick's out of Kirbyville, Jasper, Huntington, Center, Lufkin Hudson and Diboll.
[/quote]

Central - Justin Scroggins
Hudson- Nick Baker
Diboll -Matt Smith
Huntington - Hunter Palmer
Kirbyville - Kael Jones
Jasper - Toss up between Bolton and Burleson
Center - Not sure

This will be a tough district this year. The battle should be between Jasper, Hudson, and Diboll. If Kirbyville can step up to a tougher 3A schedule they should compete for a playoff spot. Central and Huntington will be capable of an upset as well. No information on Center.

[quote name="youknowit" post="952322" timestamp="1295638115"]
Kirbyville will have Tyler Downs(great control), Kael Jones(hard chunker), Blayk Coleson(lefty), Cody Goins(could give some innings) Should make for a competitive year in 18-3A
[/quote]
Kael Jones is the one we will probably see all year. He is a heck of a all around ball player

[quote name="j_dog" post="949627" timestamp="1295240588"]
[quote author=jdog1814 link=topic=78801.msg949446#msg949446 date=1295220188]
I was hoping to get alittle input from the public. I do know that that Kirbyville has a few good pitcher's. Jasper has Burleson, Bolton, Clark and a few more.
[/quote]
I forgot about all those Jasper pitchers.  Jasper is armed and ready to go!!   :)
[/quote]
Yes they are lets go dawgs!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder