How does HJ compare to Silsbee this year?

BADSANTA

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HJ fans please be aware that there will no room to park your wagons next to the Silsbee gym this year. We will have have limited mull parking next to the pond. It will be  a 1st come 1st mull parking. Also please make sure someone from your freshman team is aware they must watch your mull while you attend the game. Silsbee will not  provide a way for you to get back home.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="941146" timestamp="1294018538"]
HJ fans where are yall at tonight? I know its getting cold outside so I guess yall are gathering firewood for the stove or running a 30 foot power cord from the light post into the house for the electric blanet. Maybe yall are boiling some water over the camp fire for a nice bowl of porridge before bedtime? Let me know please! Do yall still live in log cabins out there. Little House on The Prairie? Last time I drove thru Sour Lake I blinked and ended up in Beaumont.
[/quote]

Could you tell me please what an electric "blanet" is?

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="941158" timestamp="1294019224"]
HJ fans please be aware that there will no room to park your wagons next to the Silsbee gym this year. We will have have limited mull parking next to the pond. It will be  a 1st come 1st mull parking. Also please make sure someone from your freshman team is aware they must watch your mull while you attend the game. Silsbee will not  provide a way for you to get back home.
[/quote]

We dont own a "mull"

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="941158" timestamp="1294019224"]
[/quote]

IT IS MULE...............not MULL!!!!

[quote name="Little Enos Burdette" post="941163" timestamp="1294019412"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=78065.msg941158#msg941158 date=1294019224]
[/quote]

IT IS MULE...............not MULL!!!!
[/quote]

Enos, you must remember that when one does bad things with an animal, they quite often forget how to spell the name

[quote name="Bobcat05" post="941164" timestamp="1294019463"]
Off topic...again... ::) This is about basketball not farm animals.
[/quote]

Actually it is about one in particular farm animal............the common name is DONKEY, but not the name I was really thinking about using!!! :D :D :D

My bad and you know what I mean! Don't bring your DONKEY to the game folks! We can't handle that kind of traffic this year. We had issues last year don't want history to repeat itself. You guys are using a laptop or computer while I one finger type off my crap berry lol!

My bad guys! Just thought I'd pass the info out to you guys. I know the entire town reads my post from your computer. If I didn't tell you to leave the wagons, you would arrive and be upset. I'd hate for your wagons to get impounded. We don't take anything besides cash in Silsbee. No crop trading over here.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="941173" timestamp="1294019953"]
My bad guys! Just thought I'd pass the info out to you guys. I know the entire town reads my post from your computer. If I didn't tell you to leave the wagons, you would arrive and be upset. I'd hate for your wagons to get impounded. We don't take anything besides cash in Silsbee. No crop trading over here.
[/quote]

Yes, there are many more "cash" transactions in Silsbee than there should be according to a number of peace officers.

Guest speechless
[quote]Back to the subject! Which school has the most all-state basketball players? I don't know a whole lot besides 4-5 HJ players. I know Silsbee has had a dozen or more.[/quote]

prolly dont wanna go there

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="941400" timestamp="1294069058"]
Back to the subject! Which school has the most all-state basketball players? I don't know a whole lot besides 4-5 HJ players. I know Silsbee has had a dozen or more.
[/quote]So, what you are saying is that, HJ (with 3 state titles) has done more with less?

Sounds to me like HJ has had better coaches, eh?  ;)