Jasper Hires Carthage DC...Garrett Morgan as Head Coach/AD

me2

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you people kill me we new bickam was gone the friday they lost to diboll!!!!! i tried to post as dawg4life did and the ceo or who ever is over this site took it off. so dont come here telling me the news or school hasnt posted it yet who the hell you think we get our info from.COM ON MAN and i do no what is gonna happen with the coaching job and who has it but just like dawg4life said you will no friday lmao and for everyones info jack will not be jaspers next coach. like i been saying yes i thought jack would get it but he dont want it is what i have heard.so you folks just keep on guessing. and scooter jasper does have the talent if they get the right coach.

[quote name="bigdog90" post="947175" timestamp="1294883694"]
you people kill me we new bickam was gone the friday they lost to diboll!!!!! i tried to post as dawg4life did and the ceo or who ever is over this site took it off. so dont come here telling me the news or school hasnt posted it yet who the heck you think we get our info from.COM ON MAN and i do no what is gonna happen with the coaching job and who has it but just like dawg4life said you will no friday lmao and for everyones info jack will not be jaspers next coach. like i been saying yes i thought jack would get it but he dont want it is what i have heard.so you folks just keep on guessing. [b]and scooter jasper does have the talent if they get the right coach.[/b]
[/quote]what was so wrong with bickham? ive seen talent win above coaches

[quote name="bkatdog" post="947240" timestamp="1294890896"]
Hope this is true. Carthage has had quality/championship football and baseball in the same years and decade. Someone is doing something right up there in Carthage and it shows.
[/quote]
ditto.  maybe he will know how to beat them!  ;D

[quote name="jdawg03" post="947268" timestamp="1294892520"]
Those interviewed were:

Bowman- Daingerfield
Alvarez- Kirbyville
Barbay- Anahuac
Morgan- Carthage
Stowers- (Formerly Central)
Valastro- East Chambers

Reportedly Valastro was given much consideration, but the decision was made to go with Morgan
[/quote]

yea once Bowma used them!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    voodoopriestonline
    Newest Member
    voodoopriestonline