Carthage vs. Coldspring State Championship Game Predictions/Fri. 4PM

Guest TEAM

Coldspring is close to home, but I have to root for the family from Hardin, Anthony Morgan (Quarterback) and Coach Mike Mogan of the Carthage Bulldogs!

Go Bulldogs....

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said may have been. I didnt think CS would beat WHS but they did. Holland is one RB. CS has 2-3 you have to deal with so CS has a chance. IMO Holland will be too much for CS. That O-line that they have puts in WORK! Trust me, no o-line has handled Brownwood all year like they did tonight.  :o

Hey we have been the underdogs & every game we've played this year so all the hating Juss amps us up even more!! We've shut down every RB, that they have said would kill our D so for  all the haters that are saying we are going to lose juss come watch are listen on the radio & see for yourself's, that's why the Trojans still playing & you guys teams are playing B-Ball!!

[quote name="Mr. Coldspring" post="930799" timestamp="1292043532"]
Hey we have been the underdogs & every game we've played this year so all the hating Juss amps us up even more!! We've shut down every RB, that they have said would kill our D so for  all the haters that are saying we are going to lose juss come watch are listen on the radio & see for yourself's, that's why the Trojans still playing & you guys teams are playing B-Ball!!
[/quote] Lol  ;D ;D > . . Great post. . . .but them DOGS WILL WIN 3 straight.  . . .

[quote name="One4All" post="930804" timestamp="1292044195"]
[quote author=Mr. Coldspring link=topic=77333.msg930799#msg930799 date=1292043532]
[/quote] Lol  ;D ;D > . . Great post. . . .but them DOGS WILL WIN 3 straight.  . . .
[/quote] Hey we will see from what I hear you guys didn't want to see us last year???? But it sint no where to run are hide this time around, so see ya Friday!!!

[quote name="Mr. Coldspring" post="930811" timestamp="1292044986"]
[quote author=One4All link=topic=77333.msg930804#msg930804 date=1292044195]
[quote author=Mr. Coldspring link=topic=77333.msg930799#msg930799 date=1292043532]
[/quote] Hey we will see from what I hear you guys didn't want to see us last year???? But it sint no where to run are hide this time around, so see ya Friday!!!
[/quote]yep we'll be there. . . Like we have been the past 2;two;yrs East TEXAS

Coldspring by 8. Every team was going to send us or at least that what everyoNe on this thread says. We are the underdogs like we are every week. Carthage is a great team but I think coldspring wants this one more  So to all the Trojans haters. See u in Dallas !! Lol

[quote name="Chs96" post="930826" timestamp="1292048295"]
Coldspring by 8. Every team was going to send us or at least that what everyoNe on this thread says. We are the underdogs like we are every week. Carthage is a great team but I think coldspring wants this one more   So to all the Trojans haters. See u in Dallas !! Lol
[/quote]i hope ya'll know the way to Dallas, because you are Right the trojans Will be UNDER THE DOGS!!!!!

[quote name="One4All" post="930830" timestamp="1292050199"]
[q ;D ;D >:(u ;Dote author=Chs96 link=topic=77333.msg930829#msg930829 date=1292049906]
Lol. Ask the last 14 Teams what happens when they played the Underdogs. Lol.
[/quote]You can ask the teams from the past FEW YEARS!!!! D1&D2 ;D
[/quote . . One more time"D1&D2" ask around. . . Read the papers. . . Get a record book ; Dogs all around!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83