HF @ LCM

[quote name="blacksheep" post="921862" timestamp="1291039894"]
Haven't seen LCM but I know the bear cave is a tough place to play at and they're usually a pretty good challenge. However, HF is considerably better than previous years.  Is it still a tall order to ask for a longhorn victory?
[/quote] YES

[quote name="blacksheep" post="921862" timestamp="1291039894"]
Haven't seen LCM but I know the bear cave is a tough place to play at and they're usually a pretty good challenge. However, HF is considerably better than previous years.  Is it still a tall order to ask for a longhorn victory?
[/quote]YES!

from hf dad. thats why it is like that now not expected to win, they competed this summer and they enjoyed playing together right now i dont see that excitement on there faces alot of in fighting the mentallity is freshman,jv,varsity it should be one program thats what i  dealt with during the summer and we worked through that but i see that it is back and should not be tolerated but it is. because no matter who is on the court they should be able to play together thats where coaching chemistry comes into play knowing strengths and weaknesses of your players and dont ask them to play out their roles and abilities.

[quote name="hfmom08" post="922187" timestamp="1291062078"]
from hf dad. thats why it is like that now not expected to win, they competed this summer and they enjoyed playing together right now i dont see that excitement on there faces alot of in fighting the mentallity is freshman,jv,varsity it should be one program thats what i  dealt with during the summer and we worked through that but i see that it is back and should not be tolerated but it is. because no matter who is on the court they should be able to play together thats where coaching chemistry comes into play knowing strengths and weaknesses of your players and dont ask them to play out their roles and abilities.
[/quote]And winning will bring about a change

First of all, it doesn't help the players to believe in themselves whenever bluedove is on here telling them they don't stand a chance and that they don't deserve to be on the team.

Second of all, maybe next time hfmom08 can use a little punctuation and enable the rest of us to understand what theyre trying to say without disecting the post.  ;D

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="922209" timestamp="1291063054"]
[quote author=blacksheep link=topic=76794.msg922106#msg922106 date=1291058642]
Seriously, nobody thinks HF stands a chance?
[/quote]I honestly don't think the players know that they can win. Watch the body langauge on the court. ;)
[/quote]you just said they don't!!!!

[quote name="blacksheep" post="922283" timestamp="1291066396"]
First of all, it doesn't help the players to believe in themselves whenever bluedove is on here telling them they don't stand a chance and that they don't deserve to be on the team.

Second of all, maybe next time hfmom08 can use a little punctuation and enable the rest of us to understand what theyre trying to say without disecting the post.  ;D
[/quote]Doesn't help either when you can't stop middle schoolers. I'm not being mean. Just the facts! You really don't want to accept the facts and move on, do you?  ;)

Now its all your fauly Dove.  if they cannot play well or have chemistry because someone talks about them, they are going to have a tough life.  Ignore the talk, prove them wrong, have a yes I will attitude, I'll show you. Do something about it. If you are not working to fix whats wrong you are part of them problem.  Work even harder then you ever thought you could. If that dang freshman PG is that talented, find out what his secret is. Go to a work out with thim, learn together. You might even teach each other something and build chemistry.

[quote name="blacksheep" post="922283" timestamp="1291066396"]

[/quote]I have been reading up on this little arguement goin on in Hamshire Land and although BlueDove has been sayin some things about the HF PG and what not, but he NEVER said that there is someone who doesn't deserve to be on the team.  He was just saying that the basketball program could use some strengthening.  Why win by huge on the younger levels, and keep everyone guessing from day to day how the Varsity will do.  Your Varsity should be your strongest team.  Bring the talent together, and maybe we will see a play-off team from HF??

[quote name="blacksheep" post="922469" timestamp="1291082473"]
Ya that's exactly what I said. 17 year old kids can't handle people talking a little noise on them. NO!!! I was criticizing dove for being hypocritical and I for one believe our boys will give lcm more fight than any of "you haters" believe they're capable.
[/quote]Hopefully the varsity will go out tomorrow night and prove me wrong. I've definitely given those involved the incentive to prove me wrong. ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa