#1 Brownwood vs. Borger at Shotwell Stadium/LIONS WIN 35-6!!!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BPSWildcat" post="917707" timestamp="1290565300"]
Wildcats...that was the longest run-on sentence I've ever seen. Way to Rep kville academics.

And scooter...what year did u graduate from sfa? Cuz when I was at kville, we beat y'all at everything except jacking Ford f-150s!
[/quote]2001. when did kville beat SFA consistently?

[quote name="BPSWildcat" post="917756" timestamp="1290566968"]
I graduated a year ahead of lefty and kville99. We poned y'all my senior year at everything! But the next few years were retarded indeed!
[/quote]Yall beat us in bball my sr year I think. Y'all rb was killing us at the swingman position.

I Graduated in 1986 from KVIlle.Guess what SFA showed up in a big greyhound ranked tops in state with a number one running back all suppose to whoop Kvilles rear end didn't happen. I was on a team that never lost to SFA. And your right did not use to much grammer in my post, did not think this was all about English class. Suppose with all the posters sayin I am worng will apologize to SCOOTER. Don't thin KVILLE has alot of bandwagon jumpers though, sen the fans stand and cheer those boys the last two years that we failed in the state championship game. I was their on the sidelines when we went winless, so I will be their one way or the other. and to the one that thinks I was sayin you don't know nothing about football never said that was sayin I have studied football for a long time. So I will retreat and watch those WILDCATS win it all.  ;D

[quote name="Scooter!" post="918255" timestamp="1290638590"]
[quote author=Kville99 link=topic=76525.msg918254#msg918254 date=1290638492]
Honestly, I think SCOOTER post brownwood threads so he can talk to himself...
[/quote]I feel the same way bout some of the kville fans as well.  ;) feeling is mutual.
[/quote]
Believe me I am with you on the posting threads to hear their own keyboards click...just giving you a hard time.  seems that you are the only one interested in brownwood and ive noticed you never really mentioned them before until the last couple of weeks.  ::)

[quote name="Kville99" post="918258" timestamp="1290638865"]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=76525.msg918255#msg918255 date=1290638590]
[quote author=Kville99 link=topic=76525.msg918254#msg918254 date=1290638492]
Honestly, I think SCOOTER post brownwood threads so he can talk to himself...
[/quote]I feel the same way bout some of the kville fans as well.  ;) feeling is mutual.
[/quote]
Believe me I am with you on the posting threads to hear their own keyboards click...just giving you a hard time.  seems that you are the only one interested in brownwood and ive noticed you never really mentioned them before until the last couple of weeks.   ::)
[/quote]Actually i mentioned them at the beginning of the season  ;)

I believe the problem is that you just brought them up this season and have never to anyones knowledge mentioned them before.  But hey I might be wrong.  It is just so obvious now.  Not to mention you seem to throw it out there in everyones face that you are such an avid fan of the lions.

[quote name="Kville99" post="918262" timestamp="1290639290"]
I believe the problem is that you just brought them up this season and have never to anyones knowledge mentioned them before.  But hey I might be wrong.  It is just so obvious now.  Not to mention you seem to throw it out there in everyones face that you are such an avid fan of the lions.
[/quote]I wouldnt say avid but darn close  ;)

[quote name="THE WILDCATS" post="918111" timestamp="1290623603"]
I Graduated in 1986 from KVIlle.Guess what SFA showed up in a big greyhound ranked tops in state with a number one running back all suppose to whoop Kvilles rear end didn't happen. I was on a team that never lost to SFA. And your right did not use to much grammer in my post, did not think this was all about English class. Suppose with all the posters sayin I am worng will apologize to SCOOTER. Don't thin KVILLE has alot of bandwagon jumpers though, sen the fans stand and cheer those boys the last two years that we failed in the state championship game. I was their on the sidelines when we went winless, so I will be their one way or the other. and to the one that thinks I was sayin you don't know nothing about football never said that was sayin I have studied football for a long time. So I will retreat and watch those WILDCATS win it all.  ;D
[/quote]

Great times.  Remember it like it was yesterday.  SFA rolled up in their nice chartered buses knowing they were gonna win.  The running back was nice but the badass on the team was Kenny Ford their all everything QB.  He ended up at Oklahoma St.  They were introduced to the running back that I consider to be the best to play at Kirbyville, The Hammer Dexter Thomas #24.  Anyway, I think we won 21-7.  SFA was in our district the next 2-3 years after that.  They always had talented teams but they never beat us.  LOL!  I went to UT with Graylin Johnson (all-american in Football, Basketball and Track) another badass/nice guy from SFA.  We had our share of conversations about KVille/SFA.  LOL!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83