Newton???

Guest jacobmccandles

[quote name="Anafanatic" post="912862" timestamp="1290175714"]
[quote author=Cowboys1981 link=topic=76311.msg912856#msg912856 date=1290175300]
Darrell Barbay should be in the mix somewhere
[/quote]

I think we'd all like him to stay in Anahuac - he's got the program heading in the right direction and the future looks bright!  Go AP!
[/quote]

I second this comment! Go AP!

[quote name="triskaideka" post="922886" timestamp="1291147127"]
FOOTBALL ???? I guess I just don't get it....I wish to question so many things about this, but I will not because I guess I just do not understand how [size=16pt]FOOTBALL[/size] and [size=10pt]education[/size] go together.
[/quote] ??? Best thing for u to know is "shut your mouth", you know not a dang thing about what is going on . So shut your mouth. :)

[quote name="SouthArise" post="922930" timestamp="1291152218"]
[quote author=triskaideka link=topic=76311.msg922886#msg922886 date=1291147127]
FOOTBALL ???? I guess I just don't get it....I wish to question so many things about this, but I will not because I guess I just do not understand how [size=16pt]FOOTBALL[/size] and [size=10pt]education[/size] go together.
[/quote] ??? Best thing for u to know is "shut your mouth", you know not a dang thing about what is going on . So shut your mouth. :)
[/quote]

You do not want to go there my friend....I will choose to take the high road here, most people (not including yourself) know where I am comming from....so trap it!!

Guest jacobmccandles
Alot of young men get an education because of football.  It adds to education just like all extra-curricular activities.  Besides, this is a FOOTBALL forum not an education forum!!!

[quote name="jacobmccandles" post="922941" timestamp="1291153038"]
Alot of young men get an education because of football.  It adds to education just like all extra-curricular activities.  Besides, this is a FOOTBALL forum not an education forum!!!
[/quote]

??? ???Not sure where you are going with that, but I think the readers IQ have dropped after reading it..the quote was about COACHING, which has to do with education (sposed da) anyway...do not paint me as a hater...I am just pointing out facts and contracts..and how "HARD A&&" the contract makers say they are and how tough they are to break and the penalties and punishments school teachers/coaches or whatever you want to call them will find if contracts are broken...but how easy it is/was to do it over a weekend.....it just makes some wonder about what is IMPORTANT ???if you do not understand that, then I am sorry...I am trying to be nice about the whole thing.  BUT I DO LOVE YOUR PASSION....b/c FB is a passion of mine..so we have that in common at least  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw