Barbers Hill vs. Port Neches-Groves Game Thread/PNG WINS 21-13!!

WOSgrad

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Eagle11" post="911117" timestamp="1289964769"]
Good game maddog and best of luck.

There is a difference in intensity and being a dumbass.......#33 crossed that line several times. #77 was intense but controlled himself very well.

Maddog.....very good luck to you in your future endeavors.
[/quote]

Wow, a moderator want to take care of this name-calling?  There is no need for this on the board.

Guest Two-Dogs...
Eagle11 your right, that's why we all had our wife beaters on when we showed up to slap you around. Talk about a sore loser. WOW you guys lost. Get over it! If DJ were outside the rules of the game like you say he wouldve been flagged plain and simple. He wasn't flagged, and we beat your booty! Yes it's true the Hill kept it close and was a much improved team from years past but you aren't improved enough or yall wouldve had your first 4a playoff win. Some day when you're older maybe your kids or even grandkids will sit and listen to your stories of the Indian who slapped you so hard you thought you were in next week. Oh wait, you [b]ARE[/b] in next week!!!

Guest tappedout
I didn't see anyone that was able to block DJ, he was running around like a mad man on a mission that was ready to kick some a%$! I guess if you can't beat him than just talk sh$$ on him? You lost plain and simple, move on to basketball. Don't won't to hear anymore whining from the cry-babies!

[quote name="bh89-2" post="911683" timestamp="1290031488"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=75974.msg911630#msg911630 date=1290028394]
Yall didn't learn even after that other PN-G/BH thread was taken down?
[/quote]

No ikidding.  They are acting like a 40 year old man in a pink shirt.  ;D ;D
[/quote]

Hey there, watch it....I have a pink shirt....polo at that.  ;)