WOS VS LUM RED JUNIOR{SUPERBOWL}

#1Fan

WHO DO YOU THINK WINS THE SUPERBOWL ?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. WHO DO YOU THINK WINS THE SUPERBOWL ?

• WOS
    • LUM RED

[quote name="Gusher" post="904046" timestamp="1289483381"]
Both
[/quote]
AMEN!!! because both teams are champions and because they both gave 112% this year. When it all boils down, the kids are all that matter in this league. They are our children, sons and daughters "cheerleaders of course" and we all want the best for them. I love all of these kids and I would like to say thanks to all participants who either helped coach a team or assisted this league in any form or fashion. We are making a difference in theses kids future so Great season to everyone and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

[quote name="ICEWATER" post="904066" timestamp="1289486150"]
[quote author=Gusher link=topic=75892.msg904046#msg904046 date=1289483381]
Both
[/quote]
AMEN!!! because both teams are champions and because they both gave 112% this year. When it all boils down, the kids are all that matter in this league. They are our children, sons and daughters "cheerleaders of course" and we all want the best for them. I love all of these kids and I would like to say thanks to all participants who either helped coach a team or assisted this league in any form or fashion. We are making a difference in theses kids future so Great season to everyone and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!
[/quote]

Good post. I agree

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder