Crosby @ Dayton predictions

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="dayton" post="886972" timestamp="1288019464"]
[quote author=rollinac link=topic=74910.msg886964#msg886964 date=1288019318]
I thought Liltex was the only old school guy on here...

Was it still Bronchos on the scoreboard before Ike blew it down....I don't remember?
[/quote]

:D

seriously though, I think the gym scoreboard read bronchos through the time you were in high school.

Dayton by 14
[/quote]

All the scoreboards still read Bronchos through my time in HS.

[quote name="rollinac" post="887156" timestamp="1288029265"]
I just don't think this is going to be as easy of a game as everyone else seems to think.  I get the feeling the game's going to be a lot closer than the final score. 
[/quote] Thats what I think... Because Crosby lost last week, i am pretty sure they are gonna come ready to play. And play HARD....

[quote name="octfeb" post="887163" timestamp="1288029689"]
[quote author=rollinac link=topic=74910.msg887156#msg887156 date=1288029265]
I just don't think this is going to be as easy of a game as everyone else seems to think.  I get the feeling the game's going to be a lot closer than the final score. 
[/quote] Thats what I think... Because Crosby lost last week, i am pretty sure they are gonna come ready to play. And play HARD....
[/quote] Oh and umm Jakari was cleared to play... He could have played last week but Stewart wouldn't let him... So this Friday is up to Stewart and I'm sure Jakari's parents.

Coach Stewart seems to err on the safe side when it comes to kid's health from what I've seen.  Selfishly, I'd love to see him play but I get the feeling that everyone will be 100% sure he's good to go before he plays.  Either way I expect a standing ovation when he enters the game from the home side!

[quote name="octfeb" post="887105" timestamp="1288026569"]
Anyone heard if Jakari is going to play?
[/quote] Well heres the answer to my question mid way through the article

http://www.hcnonline.com/articles/2010/10/25/dayton_news/sports/4410daytonfb.txt

I think he plays....at least a few series. I hope. Although I have to say, Mcbride did and excellent job filling in. That kid is some kinda tough. Can't wait to see him next year. Could there be a competition for next year?

They are going to need Mcbride on the field but I just don't see him as a receiver. Not that he can't catch, he just needs 15 touches a game. IMO

[quote name="rollinac" post="887373" timestamp="1288043942"]
Can't say I'd put much stock into the article as:

1)  He's a junior
2)  Dayton and Crosby are not BOTH undefeated in district
[/quote] I know they aren't BOTH undefeated... I thought he was a senior...

[quote name="liltex" post="887403" timestamp="1288045619"]
Nope been watching him since he ran 54 yds.untouched vs.King as a fresh.he was a soph.last year,jr.this yr.
[/quote]Well thats good to know  ;D

[quote name="rollinac" post="887373" timestamp="1288043942"]

1)  He's a junior
[/quote]

Does it matter? the game means the same thing... if Crosby beats Dayton Crosby wins district (assuming they take BH seriously), the same implications regardless of the 1 coug loss.

I'm sure thats the message in the Locker room. THIS IS AGAINST DAYTON, THIS IS FOR A TITLE. whether it is or isn't.

Hopefully it'll be a good game. Stoping Crosby offense is gonna be a problem for the broncos... i'm just going to say that. IF GP put 20 on you the cougs can too, prolly more. this game remains low scoring it might be the COUGS to STEAL.

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="887431" timestamp="1288047459"]
[quote author=rollinac link=topic=74910.msg887373#msg887373 date=1288043942]

1)  He's a junior
[/quote]

Does it matter? the game means the same thing... if Crosby beats Dayton Crosby wins district (assuming they take BH seriously), the same implications regardless of the 1 coug loss.

I'm sure thats the message in the Locker room. THIS IS AGAINST DAYTON, THIS IS FOR A TITLE. whether it is or isn't.

Hopefully it'll be a good game. Stoping Crosby offense is gonna be a problem for the broncos... i'm just going to say that. IF GP put 20 on you the cougs can too, prolly more. this game remains low scoring it might be the COUGS to STEAL.
[/quote] Ok explain to me if Crosby beats Dayton.. how is it that Crosby will win district... that is confusing me... please make sure you read my disclaimer at the bottom of my post...

[quote name="octfeb" post="887436" timestamp="1288047776"]
[quote author=Cougtalk link=topic=74910.msg887431#msg887431 date=1288047459]
[quote author=rollinac link=topic=74910.msg887373#msg887373 date=1288043942]

1)  He's a junior
[/quote]

[/quote] Ok explain to me if Crosby beats Dayton.. how is it that Crosby will win district... that is confusing me... please make sure you read my disclaimer at the bottom of my post...
[/quote]

1 Loss first Tiebreaker is HEAD to HEAD

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="887431" timestamp="1288047459"]

[b]IF GP put 20 on you the cougs can too, prolly more. [/b] this game remains low scoring it might be the COUGS to STEAL.
[/quote]

Does that statement actually give you comfort??? GP put what.... 42 on you guys??

You know how much I like you, but...... I'm not seeing your point. were you speaking to someone specific?

BTW, I'm not predicting a blowout.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami