Crosby @ Dayton predictions

Dayton's biggest issue will be if they let the cougs score early and then give the ball back somehow... because if the cougs have the ball with a lead this game won't break 21 pts because that clock won't stop moving. (like last year went up 14-0 then clock never stopped moving)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="890238" timestamp="1288368136"]
Dayton's biggest issue will be if they let the cougs score early and then give the ball back somehow... because if the cougs have the ball with a lead this game won't break 21 pts because that clock won't stop moving. (like last year went up 14-0 then clock never stopped moving)
[/quote]

1)  [b]If[/b] they let the pretenders score early
2)  [b]If[/b] the pretenders can get the ball back somehow
3)  [b]If[/b] if the pretenders have the ball with a lead
4)  [b]If[/b] the losers of tonights game can sustain drives with the running game the game won't break 21

In reading comprehension you learn about "Stated" and "Inferred."  Looks like my math is good...

[/quote]

I'll add my own if statement...when Dayton scores early and when they shut down Merka they'll be 21 points on the board by halftime.

[/quote]
[color=purple]IF[/color] Cougtalk had a brain he would quit dreaming,[color=purple] IF [/color] your aunt had gonads she would be your uncle. ;D

I'm so ready for this game! The weather is about as perfect as it could be! "Lets Get Ready To Rumbleeeeeee"
Good luck to both teams, no injuries, no trash talking, just good clean, hard hitting, leave it all out on the field, football.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124