Indian Nation!!!!!! coming soon.

I remember years back the Houston Oilers had a song wrote for them...But after Jan.3rd 1993 it was never heard from again..The Buffalo Bills had the biggest comeback in NFL history in a playoff game against Houston,coming from behind a 32 point deficit to win the game in OT..Oddly enough the song was never heard again. ;D

[quote name="Scalpem06" post="874046" timestamp="1286999325"]
Ok.. don't get me wrong here.. I'm probably one of the biggest png fans out there.. however... this song is in NO shape, form or fashion encouraging, cute, or even entertaining. And in absolutely no way should it ever find its way to be played at a game. I do appreciate the atempt to show school spirit, but this could just plain out bring shame to PNG fans across the state. I know this is rather brash, but the song is really awful. I understand png fans liking it because its PNG, but come on. I didnt graduate long ago and most of the so called "rockers" or people who where in a rock/punk band boycoted pep rallys.. So this might just be a big joke. I dont know. Just simply a bad song. Let the smitting begin.
[/quote]

Scalpem06 you should have your head examined. How any "true?" Indian fan would not like this is beyond me. This is an upbeat, motivational song about the Indians doing what they do best....about the png faithful rockin the house at the reservation and bleeding purple. It is basicaly a sports anthemand a fantastic one at that. No matter what style of music your into or whatever any real Indian fan would find the appreciation in what the song is about. I'll give you one thing..being your from '06 you probably have no idea what good music sounds like because most of it happened before your time.

Anyhow..I applaud the artist here who made this song and I believe along with the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY  that this song represents a great program very well. It undoubtably captured the spirit of PNG Indian Fans everywhere and I along with 100's and 100;s of others hope they play it every possible chance they get at the home games. GREAT JOB on the song Mr. Touchette you are one incredibly talented dude.

[quote name="19Cherokee90" post="874749" timestamp="1287088419"]
[quote author=Scalpem06 link=topic=74320.msg874046#msg874046 date=1286999325]
Ok.. don't get me wrong here.. I'm probably one of the biggest png fans out there.. however... this song is in NO shape, form or fashion encouraging, cute, or even entertaining. And in absolutely no way should it ever find its way to be played at a game. I do appreciate the atempt to show school spirit, but this could just plain out bring shame to PNG fans across the state. I know this is rather brash, but the song is really awful. I understand png fans liking it because its PNG, but come on. I didnt graduate long ago and most of the so called "rockers" or people who where in a rock/punk band boycoted pep rallys.. So this might just be a big joke. I dont know. Just simply a bad song. Let the smitting begin.
[/quote]

[b]Scalpem06 you should have your head examined.[/b][b] How any "true?" Indian fan would not like this is beyond me. [/b] This is an upbeat, motivational song about the Indians doing what they do best....about the png faithful rockin the house at the reservation and bleeding purple. It is basicaly a sports anthemand a fantastic one at that. [b]No matter what style of music your into or whatever any real Indian fan would find the appreciation in what the song is about. I'll give you one thing..being your from '06 you probably have no idea what good music sounds like because most of it happened before your time.[/b]
Anyhow..I applaud the artist here who made this song and I believe along with the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY  that this song represents a great program very well. It undoubtably captured the spirit of PNG Indian Fans everywhere and I along with 100's and 100;s of others hope they play it every possible chance they get at the home games. GREAT JOB on the song Mr. Touchette you are one incredibly talented dude.

[/quote]

Translation:  If you don't believe as I do you are wrong. If you are a real Indian Fan you MUST like this song no matter what your musical taste.

This sounds like it came straight from Obama's playbook  ::)

[quote name="thetragichippy" post="874759" timestamp="1287089130"]
[quote author=19Cherokee90 link=topic=74320.msg874749#msg874749 date=1287088419]
[/quote]

[b]Scalpem06 you should have your head examined.[/b][b] How any "true?" Indian fan would not like this is beyond me. [/b] This is an upbeat, motivational song about the Indians doing what they do best....about the png faithful rockin the house at the reservation and bleeding purple. It is basicaly a sports anthemand a fantastic one at that. [b]No matter what style of music your into or whatever any real Indian fan would find the appreciation in what the song is about. I'll give you one thing..being your from '06 you probably have no idea what good music sounds like because most of it happened before your time.[/b]

[/quote]

Translation:  If you don't believe as I do you are wrong. If you are a real Indian Fan you MUST like this song no matter what your musical taste.

[/quote]

Translation Im as smart as an empty coke can!!!!!!!!!!![b][/b]

[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="874776" timestamp="1287090456"]
[quote author=thetragichippy link=topic=74320.msg874759#msg874759 date=1287089130]
[quote author=19Cherokee90 link=topic=74320.msg874749#msg874749 date=1287088419]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Translation Im as smart as an empty coke can!!!!!!!!!!![b][/b]
[/quote]

So I take it you like the song........

So, if you don't your stupid.......

Is that what your saying?

I did not say that I did or did not like the song. I said that it takes money and time to do something like this and Id be appreciative  it if I were from PNG. What you are doing is starting crap and to me puts you in line with the empty coke can. I dont have to like the song to understand that someone put that much effort to make it.

[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="874838" timestamp="1287098836"]
I did not say that I did or did not like the song. I said that it takes money and time to do something like this and Id be appreciative  it if I were from PNG. What you are doing is starting crap and to me puts you in line with the empty coke can. I dont have to like the song to understand that someone put that much effort to make it.
[/quote]

Was not "starting crap", was joking with a few guys, one in particular was from Port Neches. .....I'm sure I could match you with an inanimate object as an insult, but that would be too easy.

Got to love a public forum  ;)

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="LULUJUJU" post="875026" timestamp="1287111427"]
whoever started that song whether it Podunk or (the author of the book "The Spot on The Wall", I believe his name was WhoFlung Dung, LMAO....That song is garbage!!!!!!!  Just goes to show you that the purple bleeding, brainwashed, fair weather fans, from PNG will like.......The only song PNG needs to be playing is "There's a Tear in my Beer" cause their team is just about as good as that song!! Nice time for someone to spend that much time on a team that is as horrible as that song!!!
[/quote]

OUCH!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder